~Chapter 29~

~Lucy's Pov Still~ 

Erza was glaring toward Jason in pure rage. "What is it you want? You know I will never turn into a monster like yourself" I spoke loudly as Jason chuckled moving the knife away from Levy making it vanish as he moved to stand between the pillars Levy and Leroy were chained on. "I picked you because you had Eclair's scent mostly. You was much like her when she was innocent" Jason spoke confusing me as he was smiling toward me. "But you know what could happen if I die correct?" Jason asked as Erza looked toward me.

"The inner Dark Phoenix goes inside me as well, I can handle it" I answered as he chuckled. "I was once like you Heartfilla, pure, light, good. Trust me you cannot handle anything this throws at you" Jason spoke flames bursting around us to keep us in a tight space. "But you brought a friend meaning a new a need one" Jason moved to Leroy's side as I made a flame wall around him and Levy making him step back fast. "No one else will suffer, this is between us" I snapped loudly.

"Erza please, keep back" I then spoke as Jason smirked like a mad man. He was moving fast toward me as he was moving faster than most could see. After so many years, after so much training. I wasn't letting him win without a fight. I caught his fist and body slammed him to the ground. "Get them somewhere safe" I ordered as the flames around Levy and Leroy vanished as Erza was by Levy's side as fast as she could. Jason and I ended up being locking in a hand to hand combat battle. 

I had trained with Loke and Irene. I was scared of Jason. He showed what I could turn into. He was my inner demons. I couldn't let that fear control me. I was able to keep up with Jason. His hands started to get hot and was even burning me but I kept fighting. I kept going. Jason was able to get a up on me as he got the flame wall to vanish and attack me, pushing me into the pillar Levy was once chained to. "LUCY!" Erza shouted getting the magic arrow out aiming toward Jason who raised an eyebrow.

"What do you think some normal arrow can do?" he asked harshly walking toward Erza as I got up pain all over my body as I then felt it. I felt under me. I punched through the flooring to see a river of water getting Jason's attention. I put my hand into the water. "AQUARIUS" I shouted as the ground started to shake. "Impossible, you don't have her key" Jason snapped as I smirked. "But it's in this water" I spoke as Erza was staring toward me shock. Jason had fear as water burst through the floor pushing him up through the ceiling. I lifted my hand out as Aquarius broke through the floor.

"Idiot girl" she spoke smiling toward me passing me her golden key. "We have much to talk about, Baka" Aquarius spoke as I smiled my eyes watering. "Hai" I replied in a happy tone as the water turned into ice as Jason came through another part of the ceiling grabbing me from behind and slammed me into the pillar. "You got sneaky" he spoke burning my arm as Aquarius made the ice turn back into water and fly at Jason pushing him off me. "I don't have much magic to stay" Aquarius spoke.

"Erza" I smiled as she threw me the magic arrow before dragging Leroy and Levy out the room as I moved away from the pillar holding the arrow tight. "So what did you do to a normal arrow?" Jason asked blood coming from his head as Aquarius blasted him into the pillar. "Your the one who closed the gates" she spoke in rage making the water keep hitting Jason as the walls were starting to crack. This castle was due to come flying down on us. "Aquarius" I spoke turning into the Aquarius Star Dress.

I made a water bow aiming toward Jason who Aquarius had in a Water Lock much to what Juvia once had me in. I shot the arrow it hitting Jason in the chest as his eyes widen blood flying out his mouth as I started chanting. That was when Jason's body blew up sending powerful waves at the castle walls making the castle fall down on me and Aquarius.

~Erza's Pov~

I got Levy and Leroy outside in time as the castle went down as I shouted Lucy's name in worry about to rush in until I was pulled backwards into a hug. I was in shock to see it was Irene. "Wait" she whispered as everyone was shouting Lucy's name worried, over and over as Levy and Leroy started to wake up. "Erza? Irene?" Levy whispered confused as she soon heard the others shouting making her turn her head fast to the rubble getting her to burst into tears in seconds but soon Irene let me go. 

"Get ready" Irene spoke loudly as we noticed Master and Jellal being carried by Brandish and Dimaria over to us. "GRAMPS! JELLAL!" Natsu and Gray shouted as they rushed over helping Brandish and Dimaria as I was looking for Lucy. That was when a Phoenix looking just like the one we killed came out the rubble screeching loudly. "I THOUGHT I SAID STAY DEAD" we all heard Lucy's voice as we saw her in the air bleeding and badly hurt as she had the arrow that was covered in blood in her hand.

"IRENE" Lucy shouted shooting the arrow from the water bow toward the Phoenix as Irene showed up behind it sending a powerful blast pushing the arrow into the eye of the Phoenix getting it to screech loudly. Everyone but Lucy was covering their ears. "It's not dying" Leroy spoke as he got up pulling a sword from his holster. "Leroy?" Levy asked confused as there was a mark showing on his chest. A Phoenix mark. "I was able to protect you, Jason put the mark on you at first but I was able to steal it" Leroy spoke.

Levy's eyes widen as Leroy took his own life getting Levy to scream and cry badly as I was standing there in shock as the Phoenix started to vanish.