15--- isabella tiu

RAVER POV

"Raver i just want to remind you na you have a one on one meet up with the owner of A&A company"

"Yes tita G, how can i forget"

"And also you have to be early raver"

"Sa moon cafe yun diba tita G?"

"Yes sa may vip sila dun, just tell them that you are meeting the A&A president"

"Okay tita G i will be there. Hindi ka ba sasama?"

"Nahhhh there's no need, tapos na kaming mag usap ni mr. Tiu"

"Okay"

..........

ISABELLA POV

I picked up the phone, it was dad calling

"Yes dad?"

"I'm on my way to moon resto, don't forget okay"

"I'm on my way, see you in a bit"

We'll be meeting the new male celebrity endorser. Dad wants me to work on this project and that only means one thing that i will not only be incharge with this but also with the new endorser. Sana naman magaling etong napili nila dad.

.........

RAVER POV

It's been 30 minutes that i got here at moon resto. But it's okay lang naman. It is actually a previlage to be chosen by their company.

"Hello, you must be raver ramirez?"

Humarap naman ako rito.

"Mr. Rufino Tiu?"

Tumango sya sabay abot ng kamay sa'kin at tinangap ko naman iyon.

"It's so nice to have finally met you sir"

"Same here hijo. I'm glad that you have the time"

"Of course sir"

"Well hijo i hope you wont mind, before we start we have to wait for my daughter. She's not only going to handle this project but also going to handle you"

Sana naman mabait yung anak ni mr. Tiu.

"I won't mind sir and i'll be glad to work with her"

"That's great to know then. Oh well she's already here"

Sabay tingin naman nya sa may likuran ko.

"Sorry if i am late dad. Traffic was so heavy"

Bakit mukhang pamilyar ang boses na iyon. Dahan dahan akong lumingon. Iza?. Mukhang nabigla din sya na nakita ako. Si iza nga eto at anak sya ni Mr. Tiu?

"Ah mr. Ramirez, this is my daughter, Isabella Tiu"

The Iza i knew and the isabella who is infront of me is totally a different person.

"Good evening mr. Ramirez, sorry if i am late"

"It's okay iz i mean ms. Tiu"

She then sat infront of me. We talked about the things that we needed to do for the project and indeed iza is the one encharged.

"Hija i should be going first. You take care of mr. Ramirez"

"Yes dad"

"Mr. Ramirez I will leave you with my daughter then"

"Take care mr. Tiu and thank you for your time"

Then he left us. Walang umimik sa'ming dalawa ni iza.

"Well mr. Ramirez i think i have already explained everything to you. So i guess we will be discussing  now for the shoots schedule"

"No you have not explained all yet"

"What do you mean mr. Ramirez?"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Were you not listening when i explained everything about this project?"

"That's not what i meant. Why didn't you tell me that you are the daughter of A&A company's president?"

"You did not asked"

"You told me that your dad worked at A&A mall"

"Well of course he does, that's his business. Mali ba ako?"

"Hindi mo sinabi na kayo ang may ari"

"Because i don't brag mr. Ramirez. If you are implying that i lied to you then let me tell you this. I did not lie to you. If you have only ask me then i would have told you but you didn't"

Inis na sagot naman nya.

"Why did you work for me then? Bakit sa akin pa?"

"Because i got bored and wanted to do something different, something that i didn't do. I wanted to prove myself that i can work like any ordinary citizen. I made a bet with my friend and she is the one who chosed the job for me"

"What? You made a bet?"

"If there is no bet how can i be motivated?"

"Then what did you bet for?"

"A trip aroud the world plus shopping"

"Sabagay mayaman naman kayo kaya you can do everything you want"

Hindi sya sumagot at tumingin lang sa labas ng bintana. Hindi ko alam kong galit ba ako sa kanya or miss ko ba sya. Halo halo ang nararamdaman ko ngayon  sa kanya.

"I guess i have explained everything to you. I'll just send you a message then"

Sabay tayo naman nya. Bago sya maka lakad ay hinawakan ko na ang braso nya.

"Why did you slept with me then? Dahil ba bored ka lang din?"

Tiningnan muna nya ang kamay ko na nakahawak sa braso nya at daretchung tumingin sa mga mata ko.

"Maybe"

At tuluyan na syang umalis sa harap ko.

Maybe? So dahil bored lang sya kaya nagawa nya ang mga iyon sa akin?

Bakit ang sakit sakit. Pero hindi naman ako dapat mag expect diba. Ni ako nga ay hindi ma sabi sa kanya ang rason kung bakit nagawa ko sa kanya iyon. But i loved her at huli ko ng nalaman iyon. Yes mahal ko sya but i guess she does'nt feel the same.

...........

ISABELLA POV

i don't want to say it to him that i only did that because i was bored. But it's better that way kaysa umasa pa ako.

He has kevin and they love each other. I should let them be.

Inaamin ko nabigla talaga ako when i saw him kanina. I did not expect na sya pala ang napili nina dad. And to top it all ako pa talaga ang mag hahandle kay raver. I hope i can do this.

......