d e s c r i p t i o n

Kiera Dawson.
  She graduated from college with perfect results and a good performance record but nobody wanted to hire her when she tried to apply for a job. With a horrifying past and no siblings, friends, mother, she is forced to survive by herself. She rented a run down, old, small apartment with her savings. After countless applications, she was finally hired to work in a cafe. However, her employer absolutely detests her, deducting her pay with every small mistake she made. One day a man in a black suit came, sweeping her off her feet.

Keane Taylor
  A successful businessman that is known all over the country. Not only was he a businessman, he was also often featured on magazine covers. With electrical blue eyes, a fit body, and silky dirty blond hair, it was said that he could dazzle girls with one look. However, his parents have been pressuring him to marry. They were growing old and they wanted grandchildren. Unable to bare his parent's persistent nagging any longer, he sought out to find a girl, and decided to be with her and once his parents were pleased, he would just break  with her and leave.

Simple , isn't it?

Author's note
Hey guys, this is the first book that i have ever written on Wattpad. I hope you guys give it a try:)