Corbyn Besson

Reaching up to caress his hair, your brought your nails down all over his scalp, dragging them to his neck. His breath getting heavier knowing he loves when you do that. He slips his tongue into your mouth while you both just embrace the moment. His body against yours, against the wall, your legs around his waist. His hands roamed your body, tracing your curves, squeezing your butt, and pulling your closer and closer. It was driving you crazy and you loved it.

Sadly the moment ended. When his phone rang in the middle of it all. Both of you stopped and turn your heads towards the noise of the ringer, he looked back and dropped you. "Sorry." He mumbled. You wrapped your arms around him and peck his lips, giving him the signal that he's forgiven. You stepped away, while he bent down to retrieving his phone from his bag.

Going on the other side of the hotel room to give him his privacy you sat on the bed while he stood by the window. Although you weren't listening to his conversation, you could see him getting frustrated. He kept groaning, and running his hands through his blonde hair . You smirked, thinking about how your hands were all over it a while ago. He looked over at you and smirked back.

You got up to stand behind him and wrap your arms around his waist, you feel him smile, before placing a hand on your arm and leaning back a little.

You both stayed like that for a while, until the phone call ended. He turned around, picked you up and set you on the bed. "Let's continue."

"