Trojan Werewolves War

🌸Acantha's POV🌸
Today was the day; a war was going to break out. Only the best of the best would win. It wasn't just any war. Us werewolves call it the Trojan Werewolves War (TWW). Human schools give students a holiday, due to this situation.

The last recent Trojan Werewolves War happened when I was 5 years old. That was when I moved into Evening Stealth Pack, which no longer exists.

I woke up 1 hour early today: 4:00 AM. I quickly got washed. Today, I had to be an Assassin. I wore my black tunic made out of spidersilk (which no blade can penetrate) and strapped my black armor with silver linen on. I put on black spidersilk leggings with knee armor as well. I slid on my pair of black boots and finally my Assassin cloak. I put the hood over my head and strode out.

When I reached the kitchen, Alaina wasn't there. So I just prepared seven pancakes for Blake, Dianne, Derrick, Annabeth, Cassidy and Alaina (including myself). I wolfed down my food and quenched my thirst with a cup of water. Finally, I could go for my morning run.

I ran four laps around the pack territory. I let down my hood and stepped inside the house. Alaina and the others were eating their food when I went into the dining room with a glass of water. "Hey guys, enjoy the food?" I spoke as I leaned against the doorway. "Argh! Oh my gods, Acantha, don't do that!" Everyone half shouted in unison. I startled everyone. "Haha, sorry 'bout that!" I chuckled.

"You guys hurry up and get changed. Your current outfits aren't suited for War." I firmly said clearly not taking any 'no's or 'aw, come on!' from anyone. "What war?" Blake asked. "Blake, you're Alpha and you should know what War I'm talking about!" I stared at him shocked he (as Alpha) forgot what War it was. "Just tell us, Acantha!" everyone shouted. "IT'S THE TROJAN WEREWOLVES WAR!!!!" My anger burst. How could he forget?! I stomped to the kitchen and drank the remains of my water.

I decided to run off my anger. After a while, I met the others at the Training Area. I huffed internally when I saw Blake. I went to the Archery and got the bow Ann gave me and the sheath of arrows Cass gave me as well. I notched my arrow and took aim. As usual, I got bull's eye. Sooner or later, I got tired of it.

I moved on to the Boot Camp. Again, I got tired of it... So, I practiced my summoning spells and other spells, as well as practicing with my blades. Finally, someone had the courage to duel me! That someone was (unfortunately) Blake. I chuckled at my thoughts and shook them away. "3...2...1...START!" Ann shouted as Cass fired the gun (only fired the blanks).

Blake attacked me first. I dodged and counterattacked. His blade almost touched my armor (that would mean I was out). Now that he had put on an armor, he looked silly. I panted and attacked, dodged breathlessly. In the end, I took  an opportunity to attack him. I caught him by surprise and touched him on his shoulder guard with my sword. "Acantha wins, Blake loses!" Derrick and Dianne shouts. 

Then, a border patrol wolf came running and shouted,"Alpha! Pack incoming!" Blake got out of his armor and shifted into his midnight black wolf. He licked my hand and gave me a wolfy grin, which looked strange since he was in his wolf form. I'm sorry, Acantha. He mind linked me. "It's okay, Blake and Lloyd,"I gently said. "Now, lets defend our fort!" Cassidy shouted. Derrick shifted as well.

Eddie came running out towards us with someone in his arms. Uh-oh; it was Heather... "Acantha! Help!Heather got shot by an arrow!" Eddie shouted desperately. "Arrows to my hands, Wounds make amends! Silver coating you have not scored an ace, Mint Herb Cream take its place!" I recited once more. "How do you know it's coated with Silver?" Ann asked. "Uhhh... The Silver is leaking out?" I stated the obvious, gesturing to Heather's leg. "Oh..." was all I got back.

"I'm perfectly fine now,"Heather spoke and shifted into her chocolate brown wolf. Eddie shifted alongside her into his darker brown wolf. "Alpha, I called Midnight Pack over for alliance. Another pack incoming!" The border patrol wolf warned, still at the scene.

Lloyd howled into the air, Nick, Andrew, Bianca, Diana, Aria, Adeline and Zoe. Our eyes had all changed color. This meant one thing: we all had let our wolves take over.

✨Zoe's POV✨
I saw two wolves sneaking up on Aria and Adeline. My eyes turned vivid red and I lashed out one the first one tackling him down and snapped his neck. The second one... once I had caught him, I immediately ripped him to so many shreds, nobody could count how many pieces. Thanks, Zoe. Aria had mind linked me. Thanks. Adeline said in my mind. No problem! I responded. Zoe! Let me take over! If I let you take over: no magic! Acantha screamed.  Sighing, I retreated and let Acantha have her way...

🌸Acantha's POV🌸
"Sheesh..."I muttered. 3...2...1... ATTACK!!!! I screamed in mind link to my pack. Annabeth and Cassidy had took over again and they were backed to their senses. Their emblems glowed bright and they plunged into war. I ran to Lloyd's side while Dianne did the same to Nick as she took control once again. Acantha, to your right! Fight in a circle, let them come closer then kill them! "Got it, Zoe!" And I did exactly what she said.

True enough, I defeated all of them. "I can count on you, Zoe!" I whispered.

Hellllo!!!! People all over the world!!!! How was this chapter? Yes, a war is here. Now, we all know that Trojan War was a war that took a ten-year decade, right? Well, Trojan Werewolves War is a MAJOR war between packs around the world that happens every ten years and humans have summer holiday. I hope my readers get it!!!!

Comment, Vote, Share, Like, Follow
-Avrin