Chapter 13

Skip this chapter if you want to avoid torture and sexual. There is no other point for this chapter lol

-------------

Jaimees POV

I was stretched on the metal table, painfully so, and naked. It couldn't possibly get any worse.

I heard a cry and realized it was my own. I hadn't been hit, or so I thought, but I was feeling on odd pain down my leg.

"What the hell is that?" I groaned in pain. That burning....

"Liquid silver. Only the best for you lovely" he laughed, and evilly so, as I felt my skin was being boiled.

The pain ceased after a couple minutes, or at least it calmed down. It was still slightly there.

"Now. For the fun" Riven's voice echoed in the room. "I shall have my fun, and you can't stop me this time."

I groaned as I felt his hands tightly grip my sensitive breasts. His hands were cold and rough, tormenting as they went along there path. His hand lowered down my stomache, and to my most intimate part of me.

He seemed melodic and torturous as he worked, taking his time to explore. A finger slipped in me, as if he was shy, but I wasn't a virgin. I luckily wouldn't have to waste that blood on this vile lunatic.

I gasped as he suddenly thrust into me. I honestly don't remember him ever being in a position to do so.

He was bigger than I was used to. Bigger than I ever felt. He stretched me. Wiggling around in the bonds only seemed to make it worse. There was no escaping this metal.

I still tried to put up a fight, even though his strokes had suprisingly felt good. He seemed to fill me in all the right ways.

I finally gave up my silly struggles and let myself enjoy it. What else could I do anyway? I moaned as his thrusts quickened their pace. He seemed like an expert at what he was doing.

My body began to tremble. I had never reached my peak while being forced to have sex, but it seemed I had no choice this time.

I cried out, but this time in pleasure. I had reached the edge, and was now over that point. My body jerked and writhed. It felt amazing, and yet he still was able to keep going.

A minute later, it was his turn. His thrusts quickened more, his body growing tense, until finally he exploded, filling me up before pulling out and laying on top of me for a moment, seeming too exhausted to move.

------------------

There you go Jaimee, made that chapter for you:P

Thank you all my wonderful readers for sticking through with me and dealing with me! ^,..,^