5

Please vote

Devon climbed up the wall on the side of Brian's house. He opened up the small window disguised as a vent on the outside of the house. Devon rolled himself into the secret room and quickly shut the window. Sure, people have seen him enter that way, but Brian's family was always sure to assure their neighbors that there was nothing wrong and that he was a friend.

Devon's home life wasn't the best. His parents were accepting of gay rights and all, but they didn't want for their son to be gay. They had dreams where Devon would marry a beautiful blond woman and have multiple kids by the time he was twenty-five. of course, that was not what Devon wanted. He wanted a certain blond who he had been falling for for the past five years.

In the attic of Brian's house was a secret room that could only be accessed through a secret side room in Brian's bedroom. He was given the room so that f Decon ever needed to escape, he could. Brian even made the vent into a special one-way window so Devon could enter and leave as he pleased without waking anyone in the household up.

In the room was a mattress for a bed, a night stand with a small lamp without a shade, and a chest for any clothes he would levae over. Climbing down the staircase to the Brian's bedroom door, he burst in on Brian and Macy going all the way to third base on his bed.

"Dude!" Brian screamed in shock rather than anger. "What's going on? I thougt you were going to see Jared." He gasped. "Is Jared alright?"

"He has a secret," Devon stated in confusion before beginning to panic and pace the room.

Macy pulled the sheets up to her hcest, grabbed her robe on the floor beside her, and wrapped it around her lingerie before leaving the room. "I don't want to be aprt of this. I will hear it from Jard when he;s ready to talk about it." She kissed Brian's lips softly with a smile before leaving the room. "I'm getting a drink."

When the bedroom door shut, Brian sat on the edge of hs bed in noting but his boxers. "What happened?" he questioned.

"He has a security blanket-"

"What's wring with that?"

"It's a diaper."

"Again, what's wrong with that?"

"I was turned on by it," Devon said, mortiphied.

Brian's face was calm and undisturbed. "Again, what's the-"

"What's the problem?" Devon angrily finished, causing Brian to laugh. "The problem is that I want to take care of him like he's my own baby." He sat on the edge of Brian's bed and placed his head in hands. "I know I like him, but is it weird that I want to baby him and such? he's a grown man who does wears a diaper, without using it, just to escape the stress of everyday life. I shouldn't be wanting to do that to him."

Brian pulled out his phone and looked up 'People who are attracted to adults in diapers'. "Well, you could be into ab/dl or dd/lb," he suggested.

"What's that?" Devon turned back to peer over Brian's shoulder and look at his phone.

"If you are attracted to Jared in a diaper, you could want a dd/lb relationship. I guess one person, you, is the caregiver, or daddy. They treat the little, that would be Jared, like a child, infant, and take care of them in a childlike way. It's not incest or a grown person having sex with a child. It's too consensual people doing this," Brian explained after reading the summary.

"What?" Devon asked in confusion.

"Basically it's when someone who's like a teenager or older act like a two years old and are taken care of by their partner who would be their mommy or daddy, I guess." Brian smirked at Devon. "I could totally see you and Jared doing this."

"Even so, Jared only wears it for secutiry. He;s not into any of that kind of stuff," Devon pouted.

"And how do you know?"

"Because he told me himself that he only wears it at home to feel safe and secure."

"Well, maybe you should try to ease him into it. Like, does he use the diaper?"

"No."

"Then why don't you urge him to do so?"

"He only has one. It would suck for him to have to use up his only diaper and then toss it and no longer have a security blanket, you know?" Devon explained.

"Then buy his some diapers," Brian shrugged.

Devon faced Brian with a smile. "Why didn't I think of that?"

"Because you're an idiot who is freaking out over treating his best friend who he;s in love with like a child," Brian scoffed.

Devon shoved Brian in the side with a chuckle. "I just hope he'll accept it," he worriedly said.

"If a diaper even began as a secutiy item, I bet he would be open to expanding it and all," Brain said. He smirked at Devon and dropped his phone in his lap victoriously. "And I have just ordered you some diapers that will be here in the next few hours. So until your package comes, will you please head downstairs and send Macy back up here to finish up what we started?" he smriekd

"You suck," Devon playfully said as he shoved Brian back onto his bed. With a gentle smile, he turned back to face Brian with a smile. "Thank you."

"Go get your man!" Brian cheered.