Chapter 6

THANK YOU kimrainbts FOR THIS AMAZING IDEA!!!

Huh? What's this? Daddy's here! "Da! Da!" He wouldn't wake up. I crawled on top of him. "Da! Da!"
I bounced on him but he didn't move. "Daddy!!!" I started crying and his eyes got really big.

"Buba? What's wrong daddy's here." For some reason I couldn't speak what I wanted. "Huh? What is it?"

Babble came out instead. I giggled at my words. "Buba what are you saying? You wanna play?" I nodded. "Pway!" He got me dressed and put me down in my play room and went somewhere else.

Namjoon POV

Okay what the hell? Jimin is acting like 1 years old. He's babbling and I can't understand him. Playtime was only a lucky guess. I decided to call Jin. "Hyung. Help."

 "What happened now?" I looked over my shoulder to check on Minie and he's teething on his toy truck. "Jimin is acting like a one year old. He's barely walking let alone speaking. He's only babbling and giggling."

 I could hear his long sigh.

"Just bring him to school and I'll tell the principal what's happening. Until then stay close to him he's very burner able in this state." I hummed in response and I heard Jimin little padding of feet. "Dada? Buh buh!" I quickly warmed up some milk and made sure it was warm enough for Jimin to drink. "Here you go buba. I'll be there in a minute okay?" He gave me his cute eye smile and went back to his playroom.

 "I guess he's still that cute obedient little Minie huh?" I sighed when thinking about him. "Yeah~" I brought him to school and his steps were shorter than normal so I had to slow my pace down. "We're going to class okay? You don't have to be completely big but just a little to get through your first few classes."

 He tilted his head and nodded but to me it was one of the most cutest things I've ever seen. "Daddy doesn't wanna leave you but I gotta go alright? Daddy loves you." I gave him a chaste kiss on the lips and he went into his class. Suddenly I feel like I'm sending my child off to school.

Jimin POV

 Everything looks so big in little space. I sat in my chair and my feet were a few inches off the ground so I swung them back and forth. Since I couldn't pay attention to the teacher I put out my phone to record him. Til then I started to wonder if my sweater could talk. "Sweetie? Can you talk?" I whispered to my fluffy Grey sweater.

Of course I can Minie!

I gasped quietly to myself and giggled. "Did you know you're my favorite sweater?" I heard Sweetie giggle.

"Of course and you're my favorite Jiminie cricket."

I covered my cheeks with the sleeves of Sweetie. Suddenly the bell was ringing and everyone was leaving. Uh oh. I waved to the teacher. "Bye bye~!"

I made my way and into the hallways and everyone looks so big. I was bumping into them and they kept going until I fell on my bottom. Tears filled my eyes but Joonie told me to be a big boy. So I got up and ran my way to the lunch room.

I saw Taetae and immediately jumped on him. "Te!"

He spun me around and smiled at me

He spun me around and smiled at me. "Chimmie! Are you little?" I tilted my head. I always thought I was pretty short. So I nodded. "Dada?" He took me to the table where Dada was.

"Dada! Huggies!" He grabbed me and pulled me into his lap where I stuffed my face into his neck. "Minnie how did you get here?"

"Wok. Fell den bwah! Dada!" (I walked fell and then poof I was here)

He stared at me. I started to hear cooing at the table. "He's so little. Like maybe 1 or 2. But it's so cute. He even made it to the lunchroom by himself. He's still responsible in little space."

Jungkook started to look sad when Jin was talking so I patted daddy and pointed at Kookie. He handed me to him and I gave him a big hug. "No sad okay? Happy Kookie! Minie wub you lie Jinnie." He hugged me back and smiled.

"Thank you Minie." He smiled his most adorable bunny smile and I gasped. "BUNNY!" I bounced in his lap. "Jinnie hab bunny!"

 They laughed at me. I put my thumb in my mouth and leaned on Kookies chest. "Sheepy. Wan go home." I felt Dada hands grab me and take me to sleep in the library like when we first met.

Namjoon POV

Finally our classes were finished and I took him home. "Minie let's get some ice cream.when we get home and then we can watch movies with everyone okay?"

He giggled and nodded. He was starting to feel a little bigger so I let him walk by himself. I let him wear his pink converse today and he keeps putting attention on his shoes. "Minie look up so you don't get hurt. Daddy wants you to be safe "

He looked up and smiled cutely. "Okay daddy." We made it home and I had already told the other about our little sleepover movie night and so they went and bought more snacks. I ordered the pizza and chicken for later.

"Daddy?" I turned around from making Minie his chicken nuggets and Mac N cheese. "Yes Minie?" He gave a sudden hug. "Thank you for taking care of Chimmie. I really love you for this. I feel like I don't appreciate you enough. You helped me into little space and you treat me really nice except that one time. But it's okay cause I still love you."

I looked up trying to hold back tears.

"Minie thank you so much. Sometimes I feel like I'm not a good daddy. Like when I hurt you by saying no and when I spanked you when you were just sick. I'm really new to this and I'm glad you put up with my clumsiness in this relationship. Gimme kiss."

He pecked my lips and hugged me again. "Alright your snacks are done. Let's eat." He put on his bib and started eating his Mac N cheese. "It's good daddy. You're the best cook after Yoonie hyung. Jinnie is always first though."

I pinched his nose. "Cutie. Thank you." After he was done in gave him some warm milk because it was time for his nap. I handed him his stuffie Binks and put his favorite paci in his mouth. I kissed his forehead and turned the lights out. "Sweet dreams little one."