4

-it's been a while but ya' girl done heard "bloop" when she was sitting down to take a piss..... and guess who phone wasn't in their pocket

_____________________________________

"Where we kiss and be together forever..." Kira said.

I stumbled over whatever I was planning on saying. We kiss? Not only that but we have to stay together forever? I don't see anything wrong with it. She's the only person who finds me to be cute.

"We don't have to play if-" "No!" I stopped her.

"Let's play.." I smiled.

She pulled me towards the back of the playhouse and we ducked to leave out the back door. The little patio was cute and the view of the river that was behind there house was beautiful.

"This is the only reason why I like this part of my playhouse..." She spoke softly. She was starring into the sunset that was casting a orange-ish purple-ish tone onto the river and I must say I thought you only see this in places people travel far just to sight-see and pictures of.

"When I get older I always dreamed of marrying my best friend here. Nothing expensive... just a place to commit my entire life to someone who's willing to do the same.." She smiled looking at me. I blushed.

"I can never get tired of seeing you blush.. Look Wynter, You're very pretty.. and I know I keep saying it but it's true. I've been with other girls before but they only wanted my money... they didn't personally like me because of my autism and because of something else.." She looked down. 

I feel bad. I would never use her for money. Why wouldn't girls like her? I honestly like her. She sweet.. kind...Cute, and she plays cars with me! I do wonder what's this other thingy she was talking about?

"What is that other thing?" I asked her. She sighed and started digging in both of her ears. Is it because her ears are dirty? Ewwww. I started backing away.

She held out her hand with two beige colored objects in her hand. They had an earphone shape. I don't get it.

"I'm deaf in both ears..." I awed. She's deaf?! I thought being deaf was a permanent thing? I didn't know they had little ear thingies that helped you hear. I never noticed. "That's not it.." She said. "Hold these and please do not drop them," I nodded and grabbed the out of her hand.

"Please don't freak out when I do this ok?" How bad could it be?

She took a deep breath and brought her hand up to her eye. She mumbled quietly to herself but I couldn't understand what she was saying. The thing she did next had me wanting to cry my fucking eyes and hide behind my mother.

She pulled out her fucking eye!

"OH MY G-"

"You said you wouldn't freak out!"

"Well I dinno you was gon' pull out your eyeball!" I yelled backing up.

"You're scared of me... You think I'm a freak now?" She sighed and walked up to me quickly grabbing her hearing aids and walking off around the house.

"No! Wait!" I yelled after. she stopped and starred at me. "I-I.. I don't think you're a freak..' I said. "I was just scared. I never seen that before and-"

"It's fine... You're not the only person who freaked out after they seen me take it out."

she put it back in and adjusted her hearing aids then put them back in her ear. I walked up to her really close. Inches from her face just starring at the eye she took. I thought eyes were attached to your head?

"You pulled it out of easily..." I drifted off still starring at her. She chuckled. I don't really find this funny.

"Wynter it's glass.." She said. I gasped. "It doesn't hurt?" I asked. She nodded.

"No.. I've had it for a year now as well as my hearing aids." She said.

"What happened to you?"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me back behind the house. She sat on the ground and patted a patch of softly cut grass next to her. I sat down and e both sat criss cross applesauce.

"About a year ago me, my mommy, and my dad we're living in Afghanistan. My dad was in the army so we moved a lot. We lived in somewhat a safe town because all of his friends in the army lived there too. One day me and my mommy were in the house and we heard this big boom. it was really loud and my mom got scared and so did I. We heard yelling and my dad came running into the house. He told us to pack because bad people had found us. When we were leaving I was the first one to run and get in the car... bad mistake. A little green thingy had hit my window. The window broke and pieces got into my eyes. That's why this one is glass. My other eye I'm partially blind but I wear a contact in it so I can see. Anyway my dad snatched me out the car and pushed me. It was really loud and the sound blew out both of my eardrums..." She looked down. "Since then life has gone downhill for me, but we moved here and started over and I'm loving it so far." She smiled.

I got up and pulled her up with me.. She looked confused. "I want you to be my best friend.." I whispered. A smile spread across her face. "Really?" She asked. "I never had a best Friend... I mean I did but she lied to me.." She looked away but I quickly grabbed her chin facing her back towards me.

"... but that doesn't mean you can't have a new one." I smiled. She smiled too. "From now on I'm your best friend and you're mine. I promise to be here for you no matter what... When we grow older may be we can marry each other right here.. just like you want." I held up my pinky.

She looked at it and wrapped her pinky around mine, "I promise to be here for you as well. We can be  together forever and we don't need anyone else..." She said.

"To seal it you have to kiss it like this..." I got on my tippy toes.

She was taller than me..

I kissed my pinky that was still wrapped around her pinky. She kissed hers and continued to stare at me.

"T-Then you have to kiss me..." Her eyes widened. "-Like this..." I leaned up high on my tippy toes. She didn't move but she was starring at my lips then my eyes. I slowly but sensually connected my lips with hers. I counted to five in my head and pulled away. She was blushing really hard.

"Together forever best friend..."

______________________________________________________

It's not much but it's a start.

No seriously, I did drop my phone into the toilet last week. Yea I'm feeling awesome ( Sarcasm on ten thousand)

I don't know when I'll be able to get another phone.. hopefully within the week or two. But don't sleep on me guys and I'm Loving My gang of readers and supporters, Y'all are freaking awesome!

I'll be back to updating consistently and I may have  a new book coming out soon. Be on the lookout!

-GxldSoul