The Begining of the END

"What time is it?"
"4"
Out of my tiredness, I hurry up to push him out the window. Remebering my father gets up at 5 to get ready for work. "But babe i wanna lie a little bit longer." "Nah, you're crazy." Then out of nowhere he pushes his hands up my thigh slowly. He starts gently kissing my exposed shoulder up to my neck. The feelings of him make me feel crazy to want him. So then, i pull him on top of me. I can feel his etmindation. I feel his hand shake moving up my leg. I can tell he's second thinking. But before he thought even more, i slowly push it farther to show him its ok. Then a moment later our bodys were undressed. He kissed my stomach being lead from a trail of treasure. The feeling made me tingle,I couldnt help but to squal. With his teeth as fierce as a Lion, he took off my lace and he slowly stroked his tongue; wanting more, I pushed his face in harder. I couldnt help but to moan as loud as i could. Wanting the lion more and more... I slowly pull his briefs down and slowly tease him sliding my tongue across the tip of him. Then i wrap my hand around it. Then by deepthroaghting i make him tense. By then, i push him on my bed and i get on top of him biting eachothers lips. I whisper "I Love You" and he becomes more fierce and kisses me harder and hard. By that second i make him enter me. Oh the feeling having all of him made me crazy. While feeling his tensed abs i ride rougher but sweeter. Then i cant help but to slow down and then i felt the treasure open up and we both couldnt help but to scream.
We lay there for a while feeling eachother making us into one.
Then a moment later..."BANG,BANG" MY FATHERS KNOCKING
We jump up! I tell him to get under my bed.I throw his clothes into the closet. Then i open the door. "WHO THE FUCK WAS IN HERE!"
"What do u mean" i say trying to act shocked. "DONT FUCKING PLAY WITH ME ;I HEARD SOMEONE..." "Dad, no ones here!" He stumples around the room. He checks the closet and he finds the clothes."WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE" "DAVIDS" "GO FUCKIN WAKE HIM UP" I go to my brothers room down the hall. Hes already up. I say "Give me a favor and tell dad those are ur clothes!" "WHAT THE FUCK...daniella!" He walks out to my father askimg him. "Thank you, ive been asking daneilla for these forever." "LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKIN WHORE I HEARD SOMEBODY IN HERE AND IF I FIND OUT YOU BRONG SOMEONE HERE, I'LL PERSONALLY CHOP HIS FUCKIN DICK OFF AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THOART!" "DAD NOBODY WAS IN HERE. AND GO FUCK YOUR SELF IM ONLY FUCKING 16 BECAUSE MOM CHEATED ON YOU WITH SOMEBODY DOESNT MEAN IMA BRING SOMEONE HERE AND FUCK THEM TOO." Then my dad slams the door and i check on Mike. I tell him to "wait under there intill my dad goes to work." Then i go to the restroom and take a shower... When i get out i see that my father left so i tell him to get up. I give him a kiss and tell him to go. Then before letting go he pulls me back to him and ask if i really meant that "I Loved Him." I then said "of course." Then he pulls me to him where he kisses me even longer and harder then says the majical words "I Love You Too"