8| Sleep Softly

A/N: Ok. Well... Regretting my update plans. Apparently, I would have had to update every single day. Even on weekends. Now, if I actually could do that, I think you'd all be happy XD but sadly, I can't. That's WAY too much... plus, I'm really stressed cause I'm graduating on Tuesday (June 20th) and then in September I'll be in highschool. YAY..... So I'll have to reschedule some plans for updating, for now, no plans. I'll update when I want. Also, YAY Asra's POV! Hope you guys enjoy haha, :)

P.S- Song above is a song Reaper8439979 showed me. :) ^^

-Koma
__________________________

Asra's POV

Tired... I feel so... tired...

Glancing up and to my right, I could see the boy who rescued me from that horrible place. The place I once called... home... Blinking, I stared at him, wanting to talk. I opened my mouth ever so slightly, trying to force the words from my mouth, but no words ever came out.

Eventually, I gave up trying as Zachary turned away, getting something from under his bed. I sat up, glancing at what he did to me. Small bandages covered my body, along with some big ones. I brushed my fingers over a large one covering my chest, where a tube used to be.

This world feels so... different now...

Being unconscious for so long, I almost seemed to like it. I had everything I needed. Tubes that would give my body the nutrients it needed to continue to live, other tubes providing oxygen that could keep my body breathing normally, as if I was awake. The only thing I didn't like, was the wires, which they used to monitor my conditions and heartbeat.

Though, occasionally, they would wake me up. Pain, agony, red and black mixed with strings of white... Blurriness and burning in my eyes, itching all over my body, scalding pain in my veins...

The testing...

The agony...

The nightmares that followed after it...

I'm... scared again, Zachary... Please hug me... I don't like being scared, I don't like the dark... I cried to myself inside my head, the only pain showing on the outside world being the cold tears that filled my eyes. The purple eyed Zachary noticed and he moved closer, wrapping his arms around my body very gently, as if he was scared to hurt me.

I leaned into the soft hug, closing my blurred eyes as I felt the cold liquid trickle down my face. Scared... I'm scared... I'm cold... I felt a strange warmth inside my body as he pulled away, but remained close. Warmth...? I blinked in surprise as I stared up at Zachary, who's eyes were bright and sparkling with happiness, a soft smile on his face.

...Stare...

...

...Pretty...

He was smiling, his eyes were happy. But I could feel something cold inside him, even without touching him. A sad yet a forced happy aura drifted all around him and I could feel it.

Is that why I heard yelling downstairs...? The female voice... Who was... she...?

"Zaaaachhhh..." I managed to force out, almost straining my vocal cords too much. I would be able to talk better as time passed, having to get used to talking and not feeling numb. The vibration of talking in my throats just made me feel... strange. Nothing that time couldn't heal...