story options

;)

;)

So, this story can go one or two ways, and I have a pretty good idea of which way each one will go. I'll end up picking which one I'll use, but if you want to vote on one, I'll take it into deep consideration. (As in: I'll probably pick it because I'm a people pleaser)

OPTION ONE:

Harry Potter Era: 

In this plot, Lucille Rochester will still write letters to Voldemort in fifth year, but it will also include years 1-4 and years 5-7. There'll be a more realistic undertone to it, but keep in mind that Lucy is weird in the head. An explanation to this will be given at one point; she will still have her quirks and slightly unrealistic reactions to situations, and it'll overall be a better plot line.

This plot would expand on her and Harry's friendship and her involvement in the Golden Trio - or in this case, the Four Musketeers - and her friendships with other students. This includes Draco Malfoy, Theodore Nott, Blaise Zabini, Megan Jones, Cedric Diggory, Wayne Hopkins, and Anthony Rickett.

Lucy may or may not die in the end, the same as this book  - I haven't really decided yet.

This is the plot I'm mostly leaning towards, but remember, I can be swayed.

Tom Riddle Era:

Tom and Lucy will grow up in the same orphanage. This won't necessarily be a love story, but they'll have a bond beyond what one would except from the Dark Lord. In this story, she'll be more twisted and disturbed than in the other era - for example, Lucy will do some things that you'd expect from Tom, not a normal person. She'll be somewhat of a prankster, as she would be in Harry Potter's era, and she'll have different friendships with different people. 

Be warned: this ending will most likely not end happily, as nothing really does when you're dealing with Voldemort. 

I'm not sure when the book will be up. Tell me which one you'd prefer (and don't get mad if I choose the other option)