4

Ronnie

Tonight it was party night. Every Friday someone in our school throws a party. It was at Tez's house. Anna was round my house so we could help each other with our outfits.

"What about this Ronnie?" She help up a dress

"Too nerdy." I grimaced

"This one?" She asked tilting her head

"Too slutty" I said still sorting through my drawers trying to find something.

"I found one!" I screamed

"MY BEST FRIEND IS HOT" she gawked

"Stop it" i shooed her off laughing

"Ok! Leggoooo!" I shouted throughout the house. Derek came down the stairs and I let him and Anna do their couple lovely dovey shit to each other.

We got into the car and drove to Tez's house. As soon as we walked in I was smacked in the face with the smell of weed, alcohol and sweat. Future and Migos were booming through the house. It was hella lit.

I felt someone grab my ass from behind me. I gasped and turned around to smack the person but let out a breath of relief when I realised it was Sammy. Me and him always had a flirty sort of relationship so I didn't mind, plus I've known the kid since diapers so it's okay.

"Sammy you scared the living shit out me" I shoved his shoulder playfully and he wrapped himself around me.

"I love this dress, but all the guys are staring. I have to mark my territory." Sammy whispered but loud enough for me to hear over the music. I smiled up at him and kissed his cheek.

"Let's get some drinks!" He yelled and the room cheered, I giggled and followed him to the kitchen. I got some cherry vodka because that's what I always get.

"Truth Or Dare!" Someone yelled around the house which caused everyone to stumble into Tez's big ass basement.

Everyone got in a circle, Sammy and Derek were sitting next to me.

"Sammy truth or dare" Tez asked him

"Truth" he said leaning back on his hands

"Who is the hottest girl in this circle. Full name." He smirked

"Easy, Ronnie Luh. Duh." He leaned over and kissed my cheek, some people awed and some people, them being Stassie and her friends, fake gaged but I ignored them.

"Ronnie, truth or dare." Skate asked me

"Dare" I challenged him. He smirked and crossed his arms.

"I dare you to give... Sammy boy a lap dance." He said. This was easy.

"Y'all are a bunch of pussies. This is easy." I rolled my eyes.

I straddled Sammy and locked my fingers behind his neck. I rolled my hips against his crotch for a little bit, I kissed his cheek then hopped off. I looked over at Sammy and he had a boner, for fuck sake. Everyone looked impressed since I done it so easily.

"You're helping me with this after." Sammy said leaving light kisses on my neck.

The game finished and Sammy picked me up bridle style and brought me upstairs. The music had died down now and most people had left.

Sammy burst open a bedroom door and pinned me against the wall with my legs round his waist and my arms round his neck. He left a trail of kisses down my neck making me let out moans. He brought us over to the bed and laid me down roughly. He brought his lips to mine and kissed me harshly. I flipped him over and got on top.

"It's my rules tonight. I will help you with you little friend, but you can't touch me or I will touch myself. Understood daddy?" I whispered in his ear and me nodded rapidly.

I straddled him whilst he leaned up against the head board. I unbuckled his jeans and took down his boxers. I trailed his abs and his v line with my acrylic finger nail. I grabbed his length and left light kisses at his tip and down his shaft. His phone started ringing but it didn't phase me. He reached for it and it was Stassie.

"Hello?" He whimpered, tugging at the sheets biting his lip with his eyes closed tight.

"Hey baby, when are you coming round mine tonight we can have some fun" she teased. I dragged my teeth up from the bottom of his shaft to the top to warn him

"Um uh no not tonight, fuck Ronnie!" He moaned but covered it with a cough. I raise my eyebrow when he said "not tonight". I crawled up him and started kissing his neck and biting the skin.

"Wait no not ever, we are done with- ugh baby- t-the hook ups bye." He ended it and threw his phone on the floor.

He flipped me over so he was on top and hovered over me.

"You think you can tease me like that huh? Well baby girl, you're mine. And I'm gonna make that clear." He whispered seductively. He slammed into me making me scream.

"Deeper faster daddy please." I moaned as he thrusted into me fast. This was pure pleasure.

"I'm going to c-cum" I moaned as I grabbed onto the headboard behind me.

"Ok baby girl, cum for me." With those simple words he sent me over the edge and I released. He pulled out and finished himself off. He flopped next to me and the room was filled with our heavy breathing.

"That's the best I ever had." He said as he looked at me

"Oh it better be." I said as I cuddled up into his chest and soon sleep took over.