yet another tag.

I got tagged by craycrayBTS

1.the funniest video I have ever watched:

Honestly there are many but this one killed me.

2.what embarrassing moment would I not mind forgetting?
It reminds me of my friend irl damn...it actually happened not long ago she had a crush and when she confessed they always try to meet but can't but I hate that guy plus he is 3years older than me but still I hate him -_- , there was a day when I saw him in front of us and told my friend to go talk to him but she was too shy to do so and he clearly saw her and I always have a blank expression or a bored one irl (hard to explain my expression tbh especially when I'm uninterested in something) so I went to him and called him by his fucking name pointed my fonger at him and told him,"you(I said his name) go talk to her" and pointed at my friend, he was scared or Idk he went straight to her he just glanced and went too scared to answer my friend was shocked and said," who..? Me...? Aemi wait for me...." she was way too shy I laughed my ass out that day but then she kept nagging and saying,"YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST SMILED AT HIM DON'T SHOW THAT U HATE HIM AND BE LIKE THIS UK I LOVE HIM" but I was so uninterested and only said,"u know it would never change the fact that I hate him but I did it for u" even if he was with his friends WHOM I FUCKING KNOW (my sisters' and brother's classmates that's why I know them) so I got really embarrassed.

3.who would I die for?
Why would I die for people who doesn't like me? Bitch please I'm still to young to die for someone.

4.what emoji symbolizes me?
Idk tbh...seriously..Idk if anyone knows tell me and comment.

5.word that best describes me?
Probably tsundere or bored.
Pfft so not interesting I know I know..I understand ur feelings :]

6.Biggest wish/life's mission:
My biggest wish....Idk I just wanna do something that will make everyone remember me even after death.

7.fave words or word?
Food xD yeah no whatever.
Friendship, loveable, meaningful and so on.
I like words that have deep feelings by just saying it and help u express urself (says the one who doesn't knows how to express herself sadly)

8.fave subject?
Maybe it would be music eventhough I have never tried learning it as a subject bu I find it so interesting especially when it comes to lyrics and instruments.
And it would be maths.(I'm not good at it tho) maybe English and French since I have fun when the teacher explains the lesson while I don't really pay attention (note arrogant girl pretending to know everything in English and French :] but truth I DON'T)

9.something I dislike about me as a person?
Well, I sometimes dislike my personality cuz it makes people hate me irl and the fact that I'm not friendly :/ many things xD but I like myself AS I AM eventhough I wish to change to the best.

10.something I like about myself as a person?
I like the fact that I don't trust people easily and an observator befor getting closer to anyone, I may show kindness when I know you better and will get relaxed and comfortable after knowing u better.

Tags:
Anyone who wants to do it, feel free to do so.