thirteen

i wake up from the sound of non stop text messages. i groan and turn to my bedside table.

you think jimin still sleeping? -tae

yeah, all the energy of bieng cute for kimiko drained him -kookie

lol! -hoseok

why can't he just ask her out?! -tae

why not shut up and let me sleep! -you

i quickly responded annoyed. what if i don't like her, maybe i just like her presence.

the text messages stop and i am met with the silence of my lonely apartment. i lay back down closing my eyes again. then the noise goes off one more time.

"they don't ever get a hint-" i stop myself as i see the texts.

hello? -unknown

it is kimiko... taehyung gave me your number -unknown

sorry, if i woke you up -unknown
a smile at how polite she was. i put in her number in my phone and respond almost instantly.

hey -you

you didn't wake me up -you

ahh~ that's good -kimiko

'i was wondering if you were busy today'

i type but didn't confirm to send. my hands become sweaty thinking about the many negative responses she could give me. i closed my eyes and clicked send. i slowly open my eyes to see her response.

i am not busy...why? -kimiko

we could get some ice cream and play video games at my place? -you

sounds cool! -kimiko

if it is a date, even better... -kimiko
whatever you want, cutie -you

i cringe but ignore the terrible response i gave. wait, i just asked her on a date? the embarrassment made my cheeks become a dark shade of velvet.

i then get a call from taehyung as if on cue.

"tae! i asked her on a date!" i yelled into the phone.

i hear him sigh but then laugh.

"she already told me. we are close," he laughs.

i roll my eyes and continue talking to him. after a couple minutes he told me the best ice cream parlor he knows.

i thank him and hang up. i throw my phone at the feet of bed.

"i should get ready ," i whisper to myself.

walking into my bathroom i turn on the shower and take off my clothes. before i step under the water something fluffy rubs against my right leg. i look down to see sniffles. i smile and step completely under the water.

after i take a shower i get dressed into a sweatshirt and jeans. i look around my room and put on the first pair of shoes i see. throwing myself on the couch i close my eyes deciding to wait until she knocks.

彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

edit ; complete

edit ; complete