Twenty One: Still The Same

Mina's POV

"Is there anything happened?" Tzuyu asked as she looks at Momo who is still standing on her spot.
"Hmm No I just asked her to company me back, I was afraid.. and you didn't answer my calls" I said as Tzuyu strokes my hair and still look at Momo.
I turned back to look at Momo as she still looking at us awkwardly.
"What is wrong with her?" Tzuyu asked.
I ignored Tzuyu as I let her go and run to Momo.
"Ya.. what you doing? Let's go" I said as I grab her hand and pulled her walk with me but she pushed my hand away gently.

"You guys can go first, I will be following behind" Momo said as she place her hand on my shoulder and turn my body around and pushed me gently back to Tzuyu.
"Momo, let's go together" Tzuyu said as I force to grab her hand, pulling her and linked my arm to hers as I did the same to Tzuyu.
"So how is practice today, babe?" Tzuyu asked as I look at her who is smiling at me.
"Great, we learn a new moves today" I said as I look at Momo who is so silent.
"Momoring.. how is your date?" I asked as Tzuyu cut me.
"Momoring?" Tzuyu asked.
"Eh? Her nickname is Momoring" I said.
"Oh really? How can you know?" Tzuyu said as she giggled.
"Ehh.. umm" I struggled.
"Sana called me that mostly of the time, hahha so you hear that" Momo said as fake a laughed awkwardly.
Ahh why why you always protect me and lied for me, this is just me feel so bad to you, Momo.
"Ahhh.. I see" Tzuyu mumbles.

We entered our room as everyone prepared themsleves for bed as I have done, I lie on my bed looking at the ceiling above.
I don't know what is happening inside me, everything is great before... before she came here.. now, I feel that everything is a problem, that feelings come back again, the feelings for being a bad girl who left her girlfriend for someone else.. I couldn't even say sorry for all of this and just left scars on her heart..
"Mina? Something in head?" Tzuyu walks passed by as I turned around and face Momo's bed.
"Nothing, goodnight" I said as Tzuyu kiss me on my cheeks.
"Goodnight, babe" she said as I stare at Momo's bed which is still empty.

She walk to her bed as finally lied on it and she notice me who haven't get to sleep, Looking at her.
"Eh? Haven't sleep?" Momo murmured as I place my finger to my lips.
"Sssttt" she smile and turn her body around looking at me.
We look at each other as she didn't even bother to ignore me who is staring at her like a   crazy.
She suddenly takes her phone that place on the table beside her bed and start to type.

She texts me? My phone is buzzing as I checked it.

Momo: you okay?
Mina: yeah, okay
Momo: okay
Mina: thank you for before
Momo: welcome, it is my pleasure
Mina: sorry for calling you suddenly like that
Momo: it is okay
Mina: let's sleep
Momo: yeah, goodnight penguin
Mina: goodnight Momoring

I sent the last text to her as we still staring at each other, she smiled at me as she giving me a signal to sleep.
I can't even close my eyes as we still keep staring at each other.
Momo gets up from her bed and crawling to the ground to my side.
"What are you doing?" I murmured
"Ssttt.. just stay, I know you can't sleep.. so I will make you sleep" she said a she place her hand on my arm.
She leans on the edge of my bed as she looks at me, tapping my arm with a constant beat that feel on her touch.
It is strange that I slowly felt my eyes is closing, being sleepy and more sleepy.

Momo's POV

I know she can't sleep, I know she is having sone thought running inside her head, I know she is tired but her mind not. I tap her hand as I will calm her down and make her sleepy as she does, she slowly close her eyes and begin to enter her dreamland.
She is cute, she is still the same as before.. everything on her.. her smooth hair...her eyebrows.. her eyelid... her nose.. her lips... her chin and her pinky cheeks..
Still makes me fall for her whatever she did..

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...