Leaving Astreatlas

It is a three day trip to reach the border of Astreatlas and locham (the country in between Astreatlas and Baso). This is a very dangerous land, filled with warriors of unimaginable skill. If you need an ally for fighting countries go to them first. Luckily they are a peaceful country beside their warrior ways, and brutal lifestyle. Asriel and I will have to sneak through their country. It will be extremely hard, and deadly, and it has never been done before, AND for icing on the cake all trespassers are killed on sight. our chances are really looking up!

The first two days Elly and I keep our head low and we are sticking to ally ways instead of main streets in the main centers of my Astreatlas. The alarm that I have left the palace has not been sounded yet, but I believe that is because my parents do not want to instill even more chaos now that the 'evil' sister has escaped. I really make great impressions on my people...

While we are in the main streets of the busy towns, we stock up on food and supplies. We have electricity, but it is not used very often. Magic, fire and powers are main energy sources here, but we have coffee shops with shots of magic and human things with a magical twist. Once the humans finally learned to coexist/accept everything and everyone lived in peace... mostly that is. 

Other countries have other rules and standards about humans, but here being a human is normal, although having special abilities is normal also. my own kind ( humans) scare me at times, they fear what is not normal, and at times seek to destroy it. Just because abnormality is frightening towards the... I don't comprehend their thought process.

As we get closer to Locham a pit starts to grow in my stomach. I am worried about my sister... Is she OK? Is she hurt? I hope she knows that I am coming for her. I am worried about sneaking into Locham and getting caught, I' worried about not being strong enough again. 

"we are near the border,"  Elly's voice pulls me out of the thoughts swirling my mind. Nodding we head towards the border, its a distinct line of a terrain change. The flat plains that we have been passing through gradually change into a rocky plain that morph into a huge mountain range, the peaks surpass clouds. It is rumored that the Locham warriors  live in the center of the mountains with winding caves that they train and live in, yet no one knows if the rumors are true. No one who has trespassed in to Locham has come out. 

We stop at the border, scouting for areas to take cover or hide incase we see a border patrol, but we see none, nor do we see a border patrol so we cross the border. It was like a bond snapped, I left home. There is no turning back now. 

About thirty-five minutes past the border we are at the base of the mountain range. Just as we are about to start climbing the mountain I hear footsteps behind me. Elly hears this also and pushes me to the ground in an attempt to do I don't know what, but what ever the intention was it did not work, because I simply pop back ready to fight anyone in my way. No one is standing in my way. Not this time.

A group of seven warriors are standing infront of u with awed and shocked faces. Elly and I look at each other confused, one of the warriors eyes go glassy. A couple of seconds later he shakes his head as though shaking a thought out of his head. Little did I know the next words that left his mouth would make my blood run cold..."Etana?"

================================================================================ 

A/N 

A SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT IM GETTING BACK INTO THINGS HERE N WATTPAD. THERE WILL BE IN UPDATE IN MY OTHER BOOK THIS WEEKEND. ANYWAY I DONT REALLY HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO REPORT SO BYYYYYYYEEEEEE

                                                      ITS A BEAVER

                                                        ~  Margo