💐kabanata labintatlo💐

This couldn't be happening.
Y/N only had a few more hours before she went to the other side. Everyone was weeping. George Washington was like a father figure to Y/N. It was John turn.
"Y/N stay alive, please..."
"Where are her parents?" Eliza asked, shaking.
"Her parents disowned her." Peggy whispered.
"So they won't care if she died?!" John yelled, tears streaming down his eyes.
"No..." Angelica replied.
"John... Come here please..." Y/N croaked, her voice cracking.
"Yes?" John shakily replied.
"Do you remember our Sox Flags date?" Y/N said, lacing his fingers with Y/N's hands.
"You remember that?" John said, cupping her face.
"Of course I do..." Y/N smiled.
"Don't leave Y/N..." John cried.
"Don't cry John. Tomorrow there'll be more of us... As they say, Another Day, Another Love. I love you John. I'll see you on the other side..." Y/N trailed off, her body going limp. Her skin was cold as ice.
"Y/N? Y/N! Y/N!! No! Don't do this!! Y/N!!" John cried out.

The beloved Y/N M/N L/N died on August 27, 2025, at the age of 20. She is buried Mepkin Abbey Moncks Center. Her lover John Laurens was at her side when she died. She will forever be missed by her comrades and teachers who cared for her dearly. Her family didn't want anything to do with her anymore.