Chapter 15

'Angels are just demons with white wings,
Humans were the ones who said which was bad and which was good'

-unknown

Percy's POV
I have to admit I panicked when I first got into the water.
My powers were originally locked so that means I couldn't breathe underwater!
But after taking a breath and not chocking to death, I got calmer.
I let myself sink to the bottom of the ocean where beautiful coloured coral stood being surrounded by fish which stared at me as I sat on a massive rock.
"LORD PERSEUS!" A small group of sliver fish choired, swimming towards me.
"Please, its just Percy" I replied.
"What is wrong?" One of them asked.
"I...haven't really been myself lately, I have a dangerous venom in me which can control my emotions" I said, looking down and trying not to cry "Making everyone scared of me"
"We aren't scared of you" the same fish said "Cause we know that whatever happens its not your fault but the venoms"
"But I created it without realising it!" I exclaimed, a tear falling down my face "I created the worse thing in existence!"
I quickly wiped the tear away.
The fish doing majority of the talking swims towards me and cuddles my cheek.
"Someone once told me 'Strong people cry not because they're weak but they have been strong for too long'" the fish said, "Let it out my lord, we won't judge like humans would"
I felt a tear after tear turn into a waterfall and all the silver fish cuddling me, saying positive things.
"You can let it all out"
"You're amazing; don't be so down on yourself"
"Fates can be cruel but they make us who we are"
"Love conquers all"
"What is meant to be will always find a way!"
"You're a voice, not a echo"
"Broken doesn't mean it cannot be fixed"
"Make it happen, shock everyone"
"You're amazing my lord"
This continued on for a half in hour; more and more complements coming through, making me feel a whole lot better.

I chuckled, sniffed and wiped the tears from my eyes as I felt like all my sad emotions were out.
"Thank you" I said, "I really needed to let it all out"
"Nothing is worst than having all the emotions kept in and then you letting it all out at once" The fish that's probably the leader said.
"Thats true, wouldn't want to be like thunder pants" I said making the fish laugh.
"You have such good humour my lord" the leader said.
"What is your name guys?" I asked, "I've been talking to you for like an hour but I don't know anyone's names"
"My name is Silver" the leader said.
"Mine's Scale"
"Shine"
"Coral"
"Delta"
"Gamma"
"Shimmer"
"Gleam"
"Wave"
"Fin"
"Kelp"
"Krill"
"Ray"
"Tide"
"Star"
"Sea"
"Sponge"
"Ripple"
"Shallow"
"Shell"
"Papu" a little fish said, swimming to me "You don't look like lord Poseidon; he has a very big..bread and a tail!"
"Its a beard young one, not bread" Silver said, slightly chuckling.
"He is only my father" I explained to the little "I don't have to be like him; he's a god while I'm a demigod. Its like you're not like your mother or father but both of them together"
Papu nodded.
"Ohhhhhhhh" the little fish said, swimming the the two fish who said their names were Ripple and Delta.
I chuckled.
"Lord Poseidon" the fish said, bowing slightly to someone behind me.
I froze.
"Perseus?" He asked in a shallow voice.
I turned to him and faintly smiled.
"Hey dad" I said calmly.
He squeezed me into a hug, making the fish make cute noises which I think is 'awwwww'.

'Did you forget me?' A voice said in my head, making me gasp.
"Son?" My father asked "Are you okay?"
"Dad, go" I said "Please, before you get hurt"
Poseidon slowly let go of the hug.
"Why would I-" he stopped talking when he looked at my eyes.
He gasped.
"You're eyes are turning red..." he whispered.
I closed them tight as the pain came again.
I groaned.
"I loved that you helped my son but for your safety please leave, get fish and animals in a mile range to move" My fafter ordered, making a sound of fins swim off.
"It hurts dad" I whimpered.
"Son, listen to my voice" he said as the pain got worse "You can fight it, I know you can"
'He's just saying that' the voice said.
"I'm sorry if I do anything bad" I whispered.
"Son, don't give up yet-"
"Have you tried being under the venom?" I snapped coldly.
I gasped as silence came from my father.
I took deep and quick breaths.
I cant believe I said that.
He probably hates me.
"Dad" I said "Are you still there?"
"I'm right here" he said "I'm going to message Jason and Leo so they can help you okay?"
"Get Annabeth" I said "Annabeth is my krypton-"
"Percy!"
That was the last thing I heard before blacking out.

Annabeth's POV
I knew that if Percy was in the water he will be fine.
But I still convinced the others to go to the beach just in case.
We were around half a mile away from an Iris message came up.
"Lord Poseidon?" I asked, "What's wrong"
I noticed he's on a beach.
"Its Percy" he said, making my blood freeze.
"Is he okay?" I asked.
"He's under the control of the venom again but he's in a coma type thing" Poseidon said, moving out the way to see Percy curled up in a ball on the sand and being wet by the waves coming in, whimpering like he did in...
"Where are you?" I asked.
"Camp half-blood lake right next to the cliff" he answered.
"We'll be there" I said and swiped the message "Lets run"

~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to the beach I sprinted to Percy, who is being watched over by Poseidon.
"Is he okay?" I asked, sitting next to Percy, not caring if I get wet.
"I don't know" Poseidon said "One second when I saw him it was okay the next he was saying for me to go away or I'll get hurt and he passed out"
I put my hand on his forehead, making him stop shaking.
"Oh seaweed brain" I whispered.
"Did Percy say anything before passing out?" Jason asked "Like a clue to waking him up?"
"He started to say ' Annabeth is my krypton'" Poseidon said.
"Meaning that Annabeth is his kryptonite and she can save him!" Leo said "Kiss him Annabeth!"
"Sha la la la la la
Don't be scared
You got the mood prepared
Go on and kiss the boy" Alex sung, making me glare at her.
Leo kissed her on the cheek.
"Good one" he whispered.
I rolled my eyes and looked at Percy, my hand still on his head.
I lent in a pecked his lips, making him groan.
"Annabeth?" He whispered, making me sit up.
He slowly opened his eyes to reveal its...wait WHAT?

Percy's POV
I open my eyes to see a happy Annabeth...she looked at my eyes and widen hers.
"You're eyes are two different colours; one is sea-green and the other is red" she whispered, pulling me up and hugged me "That doesn't matter now; I'm glad you're okay"
I closed my eyes and hugged her tightly back.
"I'm glad you're all okay" I said, letting go of her and facing my father "Did I do anything? I actually don't remember this time"
"No, you were in a coma like state" he answered.
"This is one of the reasons why I need to leave" I muttered, standing up.
"Why?" Peter asked, confusing the hell out of me.
But I'm too caught up in my feelings to notice.
"I can't control it much anymore; I'm dangerous to everyone" I whispered.
Annabeth hugged me from behind.
"Hey, you can control it; you just need to be brave" Annabeth said.
"I don't want to be brave" I said, pulling her arms off of me "I want to be myself"
And I walked off into the forest again.