Turned out ; Stud &&' Fem ;

Hey I'm Destiny , people call me Tiny , because I'm 18 in the 12th grade but everybody taller then me ! I am a Pisces !! I'm mixed with Indian , black , and Mexican . Long hair , light skin , thick . I play Volleyball . Plus I cheer . I was born in Charlotte North Carolina but moved to Colorado when I was in second grade . My first fight was with this girl named , Jazmine . Now she's my best friend . *laughs* she's a baddie . She's Brown , shoulder length hair , thick as Eva ! And she's from the ATL . Ha Accent is still STRONG mine too ! We country girls !

I'm only in to boys !!! Not girls . I mean I'll call a girl cute or something but I won't date one ! NOPE ! But jazzy she likes both girls and boys ! Ion know why though .

There's this one stud in my human body class ha name is Samary but she tells us to call her Shamar . Now ha right there she's FIRE ! if she was a boy if make her mine Anyday . She's mixed too with Black , Dominican and Asian ! Hair always in a puffy low ponytail . Big hazel eyes . Mm she's cute asf ! I been goin to school with ha since 7th grade . We went to Mlk middle school together and know we go to East together . She's a ball player . The boys coach had no choice but to put ha on the boys team she gets buckets !!