I'm a virgin

If you want more please request what I should do...ps I do have many more ideas if you want me to write them😘 -zachismypapi

You wake up with arms wrapped tightly around you. The smell of his cologne makes you feel safe. You and Adym (Papi Ricco) have been dating for 6 months now and you still haven't told him that you have never had sex. He wakes up and pulls you onto him. You start kissing his neck which makes him moan. You feel something rise in his boxers. Oh no... he has a boner! He then gets on top of you and starts kissing your neck. He takes of your shirt. Oh... no bra. Real Classy. He says as he start to kiss your boobs. You moan. His hands travel down as he starts taking down your shorts...underwear included. You get nervous and just blurt it out.... I'm a virgin! You basically shout. He looks at you and says, "babe why didn't you tell me?" I look at him in embarrassment. He asks you if you are ready and you say of course. He said that it will only hurt for a second. He starts kissing and sucking on your neck and then you notice that "it" is in. "Woah.. does that feel big" you think. He starts thrusting into you ever so slowly you grab hold of the sheets wincing at the pain. Then pain slowly starts to turn into pleasure. You tell him to go faster... he obeys you and goes deeper each time hitting that perfect spot. After that his tounge starts to explore... places that have never been explored on you. He starts to eat out down there and it was the best feeling in the world! I'm gonna cum!! You yell. You cum and he licks it all up. Delicious he says and you start to blush. You guys are done and you decide to go and take a shower. I'm gonna take a shower, you say to him, wanna join. Yessss baby girl! He says. The rest of the day you guys just cuddled and watched Netflix.