Do you like her?

Soso's POV 

I think Bella likes poussey but I really really like her so I hope not I'm just gonna ask her when I walked in poussey and Bella were talking and Bella said "just tell soso" I wonder what that was about I just walked in and acted like I didn't hear anything "hey bella can I talk to you for a minute"I said "I'll come back later poussey said and left"do your like poussey like more then friends"I asked her "no I don't like her  like that she's just my bestfriend nothing more"she said and I could tell she was telling the truth I sighed and sat in her bed "what's wrong"she asked and sat up"I like her a lot but im scared to tell her what if she rejects me"I said about to cry 

(Bella's POV) 

Soso was about to cry "hey it's okay just ask her you never know what she's gonna say"I said"okay your right I'm sorry"she said "it's fine"I said "now I'm tired as fuck and now I gotta find a ship name for you and poussey"I said and she laughed

(Next day)

(Soso's pov) 

Today I'm going to ask poussey to be my girlfriend "hey Bella where is poussey usually at"I asked her"library she works there she's there like 24/7"Bella said so I went to the library and saw her there and I got really scared and I was about to leave but then she yelled "hey Soso over here" "oh hey poussey"I said shyly "are you alright"she asked "um yeah I gotta ask you something though"I said "okay,what is it"she said "I know we haven't been friends for long but I love you so will you be my girlfriend"I asked her "oh my god yes"she said and we passionately kissed.

(Bella's POV)

Me and one of my friends Hanna were in my room talking "okay Hanna all I'm saying is that you can't cut a dudes dick off and not expect him to get pissed off"I said laughing "but he deserved it he hurt you"she said "yes and I'm so thankful you did that for me but now your in prison"I said still laughing "but at least we're together,so do you think poussey and soso are gonna get together"she asked me "definitely" I said smiling "they would be a cute couple"she said"yeah but we need to find a ship name for them like vauseman and flartiza we even have one and we're not even dating"I say "oh really you want our ship name to be hella"she says laughing"I think it's like a warning like don't mess with hella cause they'll fuck you up"I said "who's fucking people up"poussey asks walking in with Soso and there holding hands "I TOLD YOU VAUSEMAN IT HAPPENED"I screamed and Alex and piper came in "god damnit she was actually right"Alex said"savage" I say and me and Hanna high five "I told you so vauseman"