2:

I sat comfortably on my chair as we waited for the teacher to come since little miss alien here dragged me into coming supeeeeeeer early at school where no one's around yet.

" yaaah leclec! Get ur ass over here now!" I grunted as I felt a book thrown to me from the window. What is she up to now?

" hey, what are you- ERIKA! GET BACK HERE!" I yelled in frustration seeing how she's now standing on top of a tree wearing this huge kite behind her back.

" hihi, testing, 1,2,3. This is erika speaking, your loooovely steward for today. Now we shall prepare to launch, enjoy the flight~" she said as she held her hand like a microphone. She took a deep breath, put on her googles and omg I swear I'm gonna lock her up when I catch her!

" ERIKA YOU MORON! STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!" I told her but she just looked at me and gave a thumbs up. I gritted my teeth as I ran my hand through my hair " I NEVER GAVE YOU MY APPROVAL! DAMN YOU!" I said as I raced down the school building, hoping to catch her wherever she may fall cause it seems no one can stop her now.

Just as I arrived at the school grounds, I saw her pass by me in mid air which led me to stop in amazement of what she actually did and-

" ASDFGHJKL!!! THE STREET! YOU'RE HEADING FOR THE STREET YOU NINCOMPOOP!" I shouted as I chased her with all my might.

" O-oops..." she said quietly as she found herself hanging on the school's gate. I sighed as I was relieved to see her skirt get caught in the gate's wire and continued to run towards her.

" YOU--"

" Hihi, hi mom." She said with a peace sign and asdfghjkl

" I am not your mom you moron!" I said in frustration. How did I end up being this idiot's guardian again?

" hey, get me down from here" she said as she squirmed in place. I frowned as I see that she hasn't learned her lesson " Why should I?" I replied, sticking my tongue out. She pouted as she looked me straight in the eye " you asshole, YOU ENJOY THE LOVELY VIEW OF MY PANTIES, DON'T YOU?!!" she yelled making the people nearby think I'm a pervert and she started making me look like I talked her into this mess!

" Y-you said you would treat me nicely if-"

" yeah, yeah. Shut up, okay?" I said annoyed as I climbed up the gate to help her untangle her skirt.

" I didn't even see your panties. You're wearing damn shorts" I said frustrated by this child's act.

" hihi, I know. Thanks mommy!" She said happily and skipped away back to school.

Why that little--

*******

" yaaah, leclec~" she said poking my head

" what?" I grunted, not lifting my head from the table. Gahd I'm worn out!

"Look, look~" she said flapping a paper over me. I raised my head to see what was on it, and saw that she has completed yet another page of her checklist.

" I'm down to my last 3 pages of my bucket list~" she said excitedly as she showed me the other pages.

" yeah. Great. Whatever." I said as I stretched my body from my seat.

" I wish you could stop writting weird things in your bucket list though. It could kill you" I told her as I looked at the other things she still needs to do.

" wooow, words of wisdom from someone who did even more bullsh*t than me?" She said eyeing me from head to toe. I sighed and leaned on ny chair.

" I didn't do stupid things anymore for the last 4 months since I'M BUSY PREVENTING YOU FROM DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE" I said poking her forehead.

" I am not digging my own grave, I'm having fun! YOLO! YOLO!!!" She defended as she threw her arms in the air. I pouted as I read her bucket list.

" Look! Jump from building to building like an assassin? Do the 13 reasons why challenge and-- WTF WAS THAT EARLIER?! THAT WASN'T EVEN LOGICALLY POSSIBLE!" I added and she snatched the papers from me.

" If you believe, you achieve!You're just jealous cause I have better ideas than you!" She said sticking her tongue out and I mimicked her childish little act.

" psh. I never asked you to take care of me anyway! Why do you keep complaining when you could just, like, LEAVE ME ALONE???"

" Ohh, i see. Leave you alone? If I do that, I might have to pick you up from jail or St.peter's home for the dead!" I replied as I sighed in my mind. I can't leave you alone. You don't know what happens when you're alone.

" ugh, you're over reacting! Just like an OLD NAGGING MOM!" She yelled and stormed out of the room.

" Hey! Erika White! Did you just call me a nagging mom?!" I shouted and I was still able to hear her reply all the way from the hallway

" F*UCK YEAH!"

This brat. What am I supposed to do with you?