Skipping class like a pro

thank you for the reads lovelies and thank you for the votes you know who you are :*

sorry for any mistakes 

enjoyy :*

I let go of James' hand and packed my bag up and stood up from the grass and dusted myself down straightening my clothes out, I swung my bag over my right shoulder and put my hand out offering it to James. James grabbed my hand and I pulled him up, I went to pull my hand out of his but his grip tightened around my hand. We walked across the field and I was getting glares off all the girls that were in my year, yeah I know James is good looking but they don't have to glare at me because he picked me over them.. no one likes a clingy bitch. James and I walked into the English block and went to our class room, James and I pretty much had all the same lessons which I was glad about I finally wouldn't have to sit by myself anymore.

I took a seat at the back and James took the one next to me and pulled out his English folder whereas I pulled out my phone with my ear phones and pushed the right bud into my right ear so I could still hear James who was on my left. The teacher walked in and I really couldn't remember her name I'm not even sure she worked here maybe she is new?, who ever this teacher was she looked really evil her hair was short and combed back, she was quite chubby and she wasn't wearing the nicest clothes... did they hire a tramp?. All the students suddenly went quite when she shouted to shut up, well we have a rude teacher right here. I sighed and slumped down in my seat and zoned out and all I could here where the words to wrecking ball playing in my left ear.

I bought my hand up and put it underneath my chin and rested my head on it, I looked down at the desk and read the writing across the desk ' Robbie is amaze in bed!', ' Ellie gives a good bj' I shook my head at the writing and turned my head in the direction of the windows and examined the out side, the leaves were starting to turn red and it was becoming colder. The song changed and bruno mars when I was your man came on this song was so cute, I found myself slowly humming along to the song and closing my eyes and swaying to the song. The song was nearly over when I massive hand on my desk made me jump, I looked up the hairy arm and saw this tramp of a teacher stood at the end of it “ can I help you?” I asked, the tramp of a teacher nostrils flared “ what do you think you are doing?, you are meant to be doing the work I set not listening to music” I smiled smugly and sat back in my chair “ well you see I don't have to do the work so please leave me be” I grabbed the note from the principle and handed over to her. The tramp read over the note and scowled down at it she passed the note back to me and stormed off back to the front of the class room.

I turned to look at James and he was just smirking at me “ May you could have got in some serious trouble then” I laughed “ no I wouldn't the principle loves me” he just shook his head and went back to the work that was set and I went back to listening to bruno mars. The lesson went pretty quickly after my run in with the tramp, the bell rang and James started to pack his thing away I just stood waiting for him as he wouldn't let me go. Our next lesson was r.e and god did I hate R.e then I had an idea “ James we should skip next lesson” he smiled at me “ and do one of the things on our bucket list?” I nodded and smiled “ yeah where do we go though?” he just shook his head at me “ you were defiantly a nerd” I just laughed “ shut up that was the old me” James reached forward and grabbed my hand and lead me out of the class room and started to take me down the corridors.

James came to a stop outside of the door that leads up to the roof of the English building “ James we are not allowed up there” he just laughed and pushed open the door and dragged me with him I protested at first but I had no other choice now that I was at the top. James sat down right near the edge of the roof and pulled out his lunch from his bag “ seeing as lunch is straight after this lesson I might as well eat my lunch now” I shrugged and took a seat next to him getting my lunch out as well. I grabbed my chicken sandwich and started to eat it, I looked over at James who was already looking at me “ are you watching me eat my sandwich?” I asked he just shook his head and took a bite of his sandwich I shrugged and looked over the school field.