26

9374 likesyourhope I'm feeling much better!!!!! Ty to those who visited me💕💕

9374 likes
yourhope I'm feeling much better!!!!! Ty to those who visited me💕💕

kimtaehyungg glad you are💓💓💓💓
lovethisjungcook @/kimtaehyungg uM WHATS WITH THE HEARTS ALSO HOSEOK WE LOVE YOU
christianchimchim HOBBBIIII WE LOVE YOU❤️❤️
jooniejoon we should hang out some time !1!1!2! 💕💕💕💕💕
princejin it's great that you're alright ❣️
minsugagenius ❤️

kimtaehyungg glad you are💓💓💓💓lovethisjungcook @/kimtaehyungg uM WHATS WITH THE HEARTS ALSO HOSEOK WE LOVE YOUchristianchimchim HOBBBIIII WE LOVE YOU❤️❤️jooniejoon we should hang out some time !1!1!2! 💕💕💕💕💕princejin it's great that you're ...

29758 likes
kimtaehyungg I think I'm cute ok

minsugagenius THATS CORRECT
yourhope did my heartbeat just get faster
lovethisjungcook CUTIE
kimtaehyungg @/yourhope it did ;)

-

"Yoongi can you grab those boxes?"

"Yeah, hold on." Yoongi slipped his phone into his back pocket and lifted, with some struggle, two large boxes containing clothes.

After he and Seokjin basically destroyed a door, Hoseok and Yoongi were kicked out of their apartment since they needed to repair it, and also because the landlord was very pissed at them.

Yoongi kicked open the door leading to Seokjin's apartment and threw the boxes to the ground.

"Be careful will you!" Seokjin said angrily to Yoongi. "I'm kind enough to let you stay at my place so you better respect it."

"Kay" Yoongi turned on his heels and left to get more boxes.

Yoongi felt his phone vibrate against his leg but ignored it because Seokjin would get salty at him for 'doing nothing'

He fell onto the couch in his now-old apartment and swung his legs so he was lying length ways down it. He positioned his arms behind his head and closed his eyes. He hadn't had much sleep lately. He had spent all of his nights having lengthy conversations with Hoseok, he wanted to build the relationship he once had again.