Chapter 11

I was definitely not prepared for this.
Even if it was in the past, I just couldn't kill anyone.

"Amelia, there has to be someway. I can't kill you," I said.

"There's no other way Lisa. You are here to change what happens in future."

"How do you know all this?" I asked.

"The same way that you do."

I couldn't really understand much of what she said.

I know everything because I have come back in time but how could she know the future?

I still remember Katie's diary.
It read that Amelia stabbed herself in front of Katie.
And that drawing made by Hadley, wherein I was the one holding the knife.

Which means that I have to kill Amelia. But how is that gonna help me, for Wendy would still be there.

Maybe she wants me to kill her so that she wouldn't be possessed by Wendy after she dies.

I still wasn't sure regarding what to do. But without taking much time, I took my decision. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

I walked towards Amelia.

"Please forgive me Amelia," I said.

"Don't be sorry Lisa. I am letting you do this for my own good." she said .

Without wasting a single minute I moved forward and stabbed her. She let out a scream.

I stabbed her again.

"Stay away from Mommy," said a voice. It was Katie.

" Katie, don't stop her. She is doing this for your good, as well as mine." Amelia said.

She dropped down to her knees, for it wasn't possible for her to stand anymore.

Katie stood beside Amelia, weeping.

"I'm sorry Katie. I had to do this. I don't belong here, I have come back in time to save you and my family," I said.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked.

"You're too young to understand that but as for now I just want you to know that I have come from future. To save you from being killed, to protect your Mom from being possessed, to save Hadley and my Mom," I said.

She still wasn't convinced.

She just stood there looking at Amelia's lifeless body.

I sat beside her.

"Katie, I know...." I couldn't complete my sentence because I felt a sharp pain in my back.

I turned around and saw Riley standing behind me, with a knife in his hand.