Inside details

She knew a lot about the boy, she knew almost everything. All his hopes, all his dreams. Everything from the stuff that got him off to the stuff that kept him up at night, though those two things were much alike. She knew he wanted to be a journalist and write about current problems in the world and that he liked politics, that he wants to tell the world his views and maybe change others. She knew so much about him, she knew so much about the blue eyed , platinum haired boy. She knew so much about Lucas, but what did Lucas know about her? Maybe he knew that her name is Alicia, and that she has short dark hair and a face full of freckles. That her eyes are a iffy green colour in the winter but in the summer they went the most amazingly beautiful emerald colour. Maybe, just maybe he knew her like she knew him.

Lucas walked through the grass, it was freshly cut and the smell lingered in the air. He smiled softly to himself, it was a cute smile, it was one that contained genuine happiness. He was the type of guy that most girl didn't like, he had messy platinum gold hair, that could easily be mistaken for white, his eyes were a deep midnight blue and he was pale, of course he was pale. He was the albino boy that sat at the back of the class looking out into the distance trying to look edgy and cool.
Alicia followed Lucas into the shade where they both sad down. Alicia was beautiful though she would never admit it, she had short dark hair that was only a few shades darker than her skin, her face was covered in freckles and she had the most amazing almond shaped emerald eyes. She was a small girl, she was tall and skinny but big in all the right places. She had a big butt and a big bust.

The two sat down in the grass, the sun was blazing and it was was quiet, the only thing either of the could hear was birds singing,and the sound of their own heartbeat as it sped up, this time together was worth bunking off physics for.
"So Alicia," Lucas started talking, "How have you been?" He had a strong German accent, Alicia loved it.
"Well Lucas.." he bit her lip and forced a smile onto her pink, plump lips. "I've been just fine, what about you?" She tuned to face him a small blush lingering into her cheeks as the boy opened his mouth and leaned forward, face only inches away from hers. " I have been just fine too." Alicia's heart sped up, he was so close, so god damn close. How she longed for him to pull her into a warm embrace and kiss her slowly to begin with; holding her gently while she ran her hands though his soft hair before getting rougher and tugging at it as he bites her lip smirking. She pictured the scenario in her head, she wanted it, she needed it. She craved his touch and attention. A voice made her snap back to reality. "Alicia want to bunk of school and do something?" Lucas said putting his arms behind his head and leaning on the fence. "Schools boring. I wanna live my life, I wanna have fun." He whined. Alicia smiles sympathetically
"We could I guess, just this once.. "

---
So this is a demo chapter so please tell me if you want more