The beginning

The world is nothing but a desert of ice and snow. The ice age is back and nothing is surviving this time. In the city of Micom in Florida a young girl around ten years old  is in her home alone and freezing. She was huddled in blankets in a corner hoping for warmth. A pile of paper lay beside her when she attempted to make a fire and failed. "I-it's funny I've a-always wanted to play in t-the snow" she trails off looking out the window which is covered by snow "ironic how m-my first time will be my last" she says sadly. She stands stiff from the cold even though she's cover in blankets . She walked slowly to her room almost falling each step "I-if I go t-then I want to make s-something to be r-remembered by" she says to herself weakly and sat down at her desk. Her small shaking hand reached for a pen and a notebook nearly empty from trying to start a fire but with no success and started to write ' to anyone that reads this I want you to know that the world wasn't always like this. It was sunny green,warm, and colorful! Something happened though the world started to freeze and no one could stop it. No one even knew where the harsh weather came from. If anyone finds this I hope the world is fixed by then. Be hopeful from Julia". She sighed and went to her small bed and lay there and waited knowing she wouldn't get back up.