Carlos

After my wife died I would dream about her pretty face every night. I couldn't stomach the fact that I had made her kill herself. She wasn't a bad woman at all and I did her wrong on so many levels and now it was on my mind daily that I had made some one kill their self.

Amelia come on its time to go to school I yelled up the stairs at my now 16 year old daughter. She was Beautiful. She took her momma skin color. Hi daddy she cooed giving me a hug. Hi princess I said kissing her cheeks. This was her third year of high school and she was to happy.

Taking my daughter to school was something I did every morning since her mom passed. Juan and Carlos moved to Ohio for school and Gio was in the 4th grade now. He didn't know his momma but we told him how good of a women she was.
........................................................................
Carols I love you, give me a kiss daddy she cooed as she get on top of my rock hard dick. Umm daddy she said whining her hips and bouncing her ass. Licking over my lips as she take the dick. Damn Liya this pussy is so sweet. You love me daddy she screamed as she bounce on my rock hard stick. Yes baby I loveeee you I said as she take every inch of the dick. Umm mmmmn she moan as I release all in her sweet sugar pot.

Yoooo Carlos??? Earth to Carlos, Motto said coming into the offices. Damn what's good bruh I was in a daydream I explained as he looked at me confuse. I see my nigga he said looking at me crazy. What's good?? The fight started tonight at 7 are you gonna be able to attend? Yeah my nigga I ain't going no where Lia got Amelia and Giovanni so I'm good bruh. Okay cool. You know Candy gonna be here tonight right. Oh okay my nigga I ain't trying to be with her crazy ass. I told you my wife dead 9years ago. Yeah yeah nigga I know. But don't you get tried of fucking different bitches? Nope I replied dryly..

Ding ding ding round 1 Kabo vs Pabo. Niggas was going head to head. Punch to punch as I sat down and drink some Vodka straight and smoked my blunt. Looking to the crowd I see all type of pretty bitches. Ass and titties everywhere. Looking into one females eyes they look so familiar.
She was Brown skin with really soft skin. Pretty lips. The crazy thing is she look just like Liya. It had to be the alcohol playing tricks on me. Looking backup she was gone. Damn I need to go home I'm seeing shit I told Motto as he looked at me weird. Already nigga I'll see you soon.