Pt. 9 "New Life, New me"

Night guard's POV
I sat there in the dark room. It was 4AM, and I had already used all my power. I don't know how though. I then heard footsteps. Then I saw Freddy. His blue eyes flashed from the hallway, until, there was silence. I looked around, but saw nothing. I thought I was gonna die but...I didn't. I then started to hear soft whispers...

Pinkie's POV
I smiled evilly this was the first time I'd get to murder some pony. It was exciting. After Freddy flashed his eyes in the hallway, he turned around and looked down on me. He got on one knee, taking off his hat and said, "Would you like to do the honors?" Very politely. "I'd love to." I say before jumpscaring the female night guard. She was weird looking though. She didn't look like a pony. She had no horn, no wings, she didn't even have hooves. Turns out the animatronics have some sort of machine. A machine that can take them and their restaurant different places and dimensions. And this place they call Earth is where the restaurant was made. I watched as the female creature slowly bled out. "Not bad, pink, not bad." Freddy says, trying not to sound impressed. "Oh, Freddy. I'll get better. I promise." I say. "Wow that was amazing!" Chica says coming into the office with Foxy and Bonnie following behind. "Yeah, Chica's right, you were amazing." Bonnie says, smiling. "It was so awesome I'm just speechless." Foxy says also smiling. "Well, it was good. Especially for your first time." Freddy says. With...a small smile.

Weeks had passed. And Pinkie is happy with her new life. She helped her new friends kill night guards. And she became best friends with Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy. Freddy not so much. Pinkie has tried to start a conversation with Freddy, but he'd barely say a word. He'd answer like one question she would ask and excuse himself or make an excuse for him to leave. She thought he hated her. But she hoped she could do something that would please him and make him talk to her. Pinkie was lost in thought. Thinking about what would make Freddy happy. She was snapped out of her thought when a familiar voice called her name "Pinkie?" Bonnie says. "Huh?" "You okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking." I say looking down. "What are you thinking about?" Chica asks, rolling on her stomach. "Freddy." I say without thinking. "Oooooh." Chica says. I blushed and looked at her glaring. "Not that way!" I say. "Arr it's okay, Lass. We won't tell him." Foxy says chuckling. Bonnie giggled. "That's not what I meant. I just...wonder why..." "Why what, Pinkie?" Bonnie asks, sitting crisscross next to me. "Does Freddy hate me?" I ask the three. "No, Pinkie. Of course not." Bonnie says. "You're part of the family now. We all didn't like each other at first, but we learned to cooperate with each other. Look at us now, we're a family. I'm sure Freddy is happy to have you part of the family, he's just used to the four of us." Chica says. "Has it always been the four of you guys?" I ask. Chica nods. "But anyway, I'm sure Freddy will warm up to you, just give him some time." Chica said. I smiled. Chica always knew what to say. "I was also thinking I could do something for Freddy. You know, to let him know I can be a good friend." Chica smiled widely. "That's a good idea! We can tell you all the things Freddy likes, and we can plan out a day for you two!" Chica says. "Hey, I heard about an abandoned fair. Maybe you and Freddy can spend the day there." Bonnie suggested. "That's even more perfect! Freddy loves fairs. That's a perfect place to spend the day with him." "Alright, now lets go through the plan, mates." Foxy says. And they went over the plan.

A/N:.....I can't believe I finished another chapter. For some reason I'm being very productive today (which is Not normal) and decided to write a new chapter. But yeah. Does Freddy hate Pinkie? (Hopefully not) Will he warm up to her? (Hopefully) Also, Freddy has been a jerk in the other chapters, so I'll try to make him nice in the next chapter. Sorry this chapter was short, but I hope you liked it anyway. Bye!

Word count: 748