4 | Getting the coppers

( Reader's P.O.V )

Situation: In the cramped closet.

I was currently in the state at official loss of words. He was probably going to do something to me either it was to throw me out of something rather bad. I was so embarrassed till my entire body shook.  I probably looked like a sad ugly puppy who's crying in despair.

What in the world have I gotten myself into?

Why can't I just do as I was told?
I'm such an idiot.
(That Narnia Reference lol^)

"Aren't you going to do something to me?" I asked Skandar just to make sure that he's not gonna call the cops or something. "Oh of course not. Well yes, but not that, Katie, or whatever your name is." He laughed a bit. "It's alright, your little secret's safe with me. But only if you do this one thing." He said, finally releasing his warm grip on me. "Er- alright." I said as I wanted to be short and on point but anyways, I committed this felony and as awful as it is, the best thing to do is to face the consequences. Skandar looked at me as if he was in deep thought. "Okay er-"
"y/n. It's y/n." I interrupted.
"y/n, I want you to do as I say for a month or less, and you have to do everything according to what I say. Can we agree on that?" I immediately paled. I had no idea whether I should cry, wail in despair, or be happy. The question confused me for a while. He just looked at me as if I was I was an unreasonable excuse for a human being. After doing that, he ran his hand through his dark brown hair. Why are you doing this Skandar. Oh lord why.

I couldn't stand it anymore. The fact that Skandar is just here, in front of me, just casually giving me seductive thoughts of him, what more if I work for him? I blushed and shook my head to get rid of the things that I was thinking about. He was probably teasing me like the maniac he is. He probably knows about my undying crush on him until he pushed me as far as to work for him as his assistant.

Suddenly, I opened my mouth to speak in hesitancy.
"Me? To be your little helper? Oh, you got to be kidding me," I protested, laughing the last bit. Sorry, I can't help but thinking about this amateurish act.
"Am I?" Skandar said as he smirked at me as if he knew what to do.
oh god that cheeky smirk again. It made me melt despite the hot weather.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and started dialling three numbers. I was confused when I saw what they were. 9-9-9.
"Wait!" I said as I unintentionally grabbed his phone away from him before he could connect. I knew it was impolite but, it freaked out okay? And besides, I didn't want to be called out by an actor for trespassing. That could be so embarrassing. Just the fact of imagining it being reported all around the world is embarrassing. "Hmph fine, I'll do it." I muttered. There, I gave him my word. I'm soooo going to regret this moment. I gave him his phone back and he then wrote something down on a piece of paper.
"Go there at three in the afternoon tomorrow and look for me." He smiled and gave me the paper. "What if I lied."I said to him. "What if I didn't show up tomorrow?" I continued. Skandar had a suspicious look on his face as he looked at me. "You couldn't lie to me. After all, that would be a different story, wouldn't it?" He said smirking.
"See you then, y/n."said him as he waved and then, walked away.

Inside, I was kind of sad for him to leave but he probably needs to go back either way, since he's in the middle of work. Then, I realised something.Did he just said my name? Wait, he did. He remembered it. Let's just check that off my bucket list, shall we?

____________________