one

the sun beamed on my eyes which caused me to wake up and groan in frustration. i rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone to check the time. 7:54am.

shit, i'm late! i cursed under my breath and forced myself to get out of my bed to prepare my things for school.

i lazily put on my blue ripped jeans and my white ice-cream crop top. i grabbed my white socks and put it on, as well as my black and white nike. i grabbed my black leather jacket that was on my bed. i ran downstairs and grabbed my dark blue school bag and left.

8:15am. i'm not that late, right?

wait a minute....

saturday, 17th june 2017

god damn it! it's saturday! i silently cursed at myself for being so stupid and not checking the date.

i manoeuvred the door knob and took my shoes off. i then took off my jacket as well as my socks and placed it on the kitchen counter.

my secret romance, ep 12 here we go~ i grabbed my laptop that was on my coffee table and placed it on my lap. i scrolled down and pressed on episode 12.

"min yoongi!"  i suddenly heard someone screaming from outside.

will you shut up? i'm trying to watch my kdrama here! i thought to myself as i rolled my eyes and decided to focus on my laptop again.

"yoongi can i have your signature please?"

oh my fucking god shut the fuck up i swear to joo hyuk's abs i will murder you bitches if you say another word i would rip your soul and fucking-

"yoongi can you please have sex with me?"

i chocked on my saliva as i covered my mouth with disgust.

did she just say what i just heard? that's fucking it, she's sexually harrasing him. or is she? i don't fucking care.

i put my nike on and opened the door,as i saw a man surrounded by girls with cameras.

wow, damn that man is so handso- what the fuck am i thinking? i shrugged those thoughts off and exited my apartment.

"hey!" i shouted at the girls as they all stared at me, blankly.

"you guys shouldn't ask him too many questions."

one girl scoffed and looked at her friend who was disgusted from my actions.

"why can't we?" the girl who scoffed, questioned. which i assumed her name was bitch.

"would you like it if random people came up to you and started asking you random questions? yeah, i didn't think so either. so why don't you guys fuck off and leave him alone?" i fake grinned.

wow jisoo, you nailed it! you should make a tv show called "17 and savage" !

the man then turned to face me and smirked.

damn, he's so good looking. why isn't he my boyfriend? i stared at him for a while as he turned around and walked away as if nothing ever happened.

that piece of shit! i fucking saved his life. if i didn't say what i said before he would've been raped or something this fucking bi-

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 17, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

his lover ; min yoongiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें