GaryxReader Part 1

A/N

Hey home skillets! Valerie here. Just wanted to say that I won't be doing any ships unless someone requests them. Until someone does, I'll stick with the reader oneshots (its what I call the CilanxReader shtuff). So yeah, here's the next one. Enjoy!

********************

Your POV

"Alright guys, come on out!" My five Pokemon popped out of their balls.

"Sssssscep-tile!"

"Lapras!"

"Charrrrrrizard!"

"Skamory!"

"Vapor, vaporeon!"

They all landed in a straight row in front of me.

"Okay, we've done lots of training over the last few days. I thinks it's time we take a rest. Dismissed!" It's true. I've been doing vigorous training with my Pokemon, so we stopped by a lake to relax before heading out to our next gym. Charizard and Skamory decided to glide above the tree-tops. Lapras decided to wade around in the crystal lake. Sceptile layed himself on the grass.

Vaporeon just looked at me expectantly with those wide eyes. "Well Vaporeon, there's only one thing to do..." I dug my MP3 player out of my bag, and put on some dupstep that I made a while ago during my spare time. (It's callled "Pokemon Theme Song Dubstep [ft. Lindsey Stirling] it's not really mine, just thought I'd show you the awesome video lol) Awww yeh! I met Vaporeon's gaze. 'You know what to do.' I thought.

Vaporeon and I, both stepping in sync, dashed toward the lake. Right when we were the edge of the water, we both somersaulted into the water.

----------------------

Gary's POV

I trudged through the treacherous jungle, with my loyal Wartortle trailing closely behind. I decided to let him stretch out his legs, since he didn't get outside his Pokeball much (except for training, of course).

Grrrrrr...

I looked down to my Wartortle clutching his stomach. When he realized I was watching him, he looked up, embarrassed.

"War, wartortle..." His cheeks flourished a rosy pink.

"Hang in there, Wartortle." I cooed. "We'll find some place to rest, then set up the food." To be honest, I was hungry myself. There seemed to be no end to these woods...

"Wartortle!" I gazed down towards my partner.

"What, Wartortle? What is it?" I asked. He put his hand on his ear.

"You want me to listen?"

"Tortle!" He firmly nodded.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on what was around me. Sure enough, I heard people's muffled voices in the distance.

  "Let's go!" I ran as silently as I could toward the voices.

 I saw a clearing up ahead. Yes! I jogged over to entrance of the field.

"POOL PARTY!"

My eyes took some time to adjust to the sun's light, but when they did, I saw a girl and a Vaporeon dash toward the lake. I couldn't help but stare. She was...Well...Beautiful! Her and her Pokemon did a perfect somersault into the water. How does she manage to look strong but graceful at the same time? And I have to say, she looked absolutley stunning in her bathing suit...