ch 2

oh 3 days ago.

batman was walking thru the woods but he didn't see anything except trees. he was rlly thirsty and confused. just two seconds ago the woods had been filled with those darn annoying space kids who he'd been spying on and now they were gone.

there was only 1 explanation for this travesty and its name was dante. this man had been batman's numero uno nemesis ever since the damn apocalypse had killed the joker. dante was super boring but he'd have to do. at least he did try to eat people's blood. maybe not eat more like just steal but whatever it didn't matter. he was super bad.

that's where the kids were. damn kids they were better than this! survive a battle against the pyscho grounders by bbqing them just to be kidnaped. wow koodos.

the sound of water rushing reminded batman about how thirsty he was. he yeeted to the river and started sucking some of it up thru his batman straw.

SPLASH

a mermaid suddenly came out of the water. well batman couldn't make out if it was a mermaid or a radioactive sea snake or maybe both he was too shook to really tell.

"wtf im trying to sip this water."

"it's mine i get annoyed when people touch it. that's why i tried to eat that girl a couple months ago."

"THAT WAS U?"

"ya and all those kids have hated me ever since i'm so sad."

batman frowned. he felt sorry for this creature.

"i don't hate u. but i have to save those kiddos from dante. he's evil."

the mermaid sea thing nodded. "good luck those mountain people r creepy."

"ya thanks. bye."

-

AN hey guys sorry for the late update i hope u enjoyed lmao