Passion in the prison! (Daryl)

We had been living in the prison for a while now, things had changed, Lori's death whilst giving birth to Judith was always a possibility we knew that but the affects have been more devastating than we could have imagined. To put it politely Rick had gone off the deep end, he can't make decisions, he spends all his time out in the grounds and something has to be done. Glenn and Daryl have kind of stepped up to take care of the group and the workload is being shared out between the rest of us but not knowing what is going on with Rick and if he'll ever come back to the group is making everyone restless. Beth and Carol are taking good care of Judith with Carl's help. I've finished my gardening duties for the day, we have enough food to make dinner later so after I've dropped it off in the kitchen area with Maggie I decide to take a shower, the water is rarely warm and I gave up on any sort of lather a long time ago but it was running water, thank goodness the prison had it's own generator although I'm not confident it will last that much longer. I've literally just stepped in and am watching the now dirty water running down the drain when I hear a noise behind me so I grab my knife which is near the tap as I never want it far away. I turn around like lightening to see Daryl stood there, I instantly grab the towel by my feet and hold it against me, put the knife back where it was and say "jeez you frightened me, I thought everyone was outside working" he's looking totally embarrassed and replies "sorry I didn't think anyone would be in here at this time, I was just doing my checks" "find anything? I asked him as I was trying to act normal, not go flush and ignore the fact that not only was I naked apart from my towel but my underwear is on top of the pile of clothes a few steps away from my feet. As I look up from making sure my towel is covering the bits I need it to I notice Daryl has his eyes on the pile of clothes and is a little distracted so I push the question, "well?" I say almost making him jump this time, he looks up and says "nah nothing yet, the fence on the south side needs checking again in a bit, there's quite a lot of walkers gathered there but it's strong enough to hold" "cool so um can I finish my shower now please, things are getting a bit chilly in here" I say with a sly little smile and with that he mutters and splutters under his breath and scurries out of the shower area. I drop the towel back down near my clothes and finish washing my hair, I'm soon done so I step out and dry my hair and body and quickly put my clothes on. I'm still shaking my hair in the towel as I cross the landing back to my cell, I almost don't see Beth trying to rock Judith to sleep as my mind keeps wandering to Daryl and how cute he looked when he was all embarrassed. "she ok?" I ask Beth, "yeah just a bit grizly, she doesn't want to sleep" she replies so I offer to take her later for a bit so she can have a break.

I reach my cell and finish with the towel so hang it over the bed to dry, I look out the barred window and can see Rick, he's outside the fence which always makes me nervous, Hershel is this side of the fence talking to him, I hope he can convince him to come back this way. Further towards the prison Carl is tending to the pigs, bless him he's named them even though at some point they're going to be dinner. I lay down for a nap before I have to go help with dinner, as I drift off I cant help again thinking about Daryl, I've never really seen him like that, he's usually rough, tough and even a bit of a grumpy asshole and I've certainly never had any romantic thoughts about him. Well the thoughts I'm having now aren't exactly romantic, more along the lines of wondering what would have happened if he'd have seized on the moment that I were all naked in front of him. Those thoughts carry on in my nap and as I stir awake I can feel a bit of a tingle in my stomach and realise that I'm a little wet between my legs, wow that must have been a better dream than I thought, it doesn't help that the shower experience was the most exciting thing to happen in so long. I'm jealous of Glenn and Maggie, they have such an amazing, soul mate like relationship I've given up on ever having anything like that. Just as I'm getting myself up Daryl appears in the doorway and I can feel myself going bright red because of the dream and the dampness in my knickers but try to ignore it and say "everything ok?" "yeah Maggie was wanting your help making a start on dinner so I said I'd come see you" from somewhere this brave little voice said "didn't see enough of me earlier?" he looks flustered and looks down at his feet so I decide that it's time to take control of this, Maggie can wait so I walk over to him and with my index finger I lift his chin so he's looking at me and decide direct will best with Daryl so want to show him what effect earlier had on me, I put my finger gently on his lips and take his hand and place it near the zipper on my trousers, his eyes widen but I say without moving my finger from his lips "well I can't stop thinking about the shower and I want you to see more"

I take a peek outside the cell doorway and there's nobody else around so step back inside and take Daryl's hand and pull him out the cell "this way". He's a bit hesitant and lets go of my hand, stops on the landing and says "what are you doing?" so I step towards him and put my mouth by his ear and whisper "you" and finally he seems to be getting the hint as if I wasn't making it obvious enough. I go back the way I came a few hours ago but this time Daryl is hot on my heels, we end up back at the showers and there's nobody there so as I'm a few seconds ahead of him I wait just to the side of the doorway and as he walks in I grab him and pull him so he's in front of me with my back against the wall, I put my arms around his neck and ease is lips to mine and kiss him hard. It takes him a few seconds to respond but as soon as he does it drives me wild and I can already feel myself getting wet. He's obviously not as inexperienced as I think because his hands make light work of removing my shirt whilst he moves his lips down to my neck. God I want him so badly right now, I lift my head back to give him more access to my neck and move my hand straight to the bulging crotch of his jeans and begin to rub fiercely. Daryl cups his hands on the outside of my bra squeezing and stroking before pulling it down. I spin us around so I'm now pushing him back against the wall, I have to take him right now. I pull off his leather vest waistcoat and shirt in one go managing to pull most of the buttons off as I do so and they ping into a shower cubicle, I looks at him and say "oops, don't worry I'll sew them back on again later" he smiles and puts his hands on my shoulders pushing me down onto my knees. I quickly undo his fly and pull both his trousers and boxers down to around his ankles freeing his huge erect cock, it is both long and thick and my panties are now dripping at the thought of it entering me but first I want to taste it in my mouth. I form a seal around it with my lips and quickly lower my lips down to the base of the shaft and then use both my mouth and hands to pump furiously on it, Daryl is letting out moans of pleasure above me and I can sense his knees are getting weak and as much as I am loving having him at my mercy I can't wait anymore I need him inside me so rise to my feet once again. He has some kind of wild look in his eyes like that what I have just done has reignited something neither of us has felt for a very long time. He grabs my hips and pushes me back into one of the cubicles and turns me around so I am facing the wall, my hands spread holding me up. Daryl then pushes himself up behind me and kisses, bites and sucks on my neck while his hands pull my trousers to the ground and I kick them off along with my boots. He pauses when he puts his hand on my soaking wet mound through my flimsy panties to whisper in my ear "god you're wet, fucking you is going to be fun" and with those words I almost come undone having to hold onto the side of the cubicle. Without waiting any longer he rips my panties to one side and thrusts inside me hard causing me to cry out, he doesn't stop, he just keeps fucking me harder and faster and I can feel him deep inside me. With my hands on the wall in front of me I push my hips back and meet each slam into me, he reaches his right hand around me whilst steadying himself with his left on my back, his right hand finds my clit and he rubs vigorously and within seconds I come hard, my knees buckling so he has to hold me up. With that he pulls out of me as roughly as he had entered and turns me around smiling, lifting me up and somehow I manage to wrap my legs around his waist for him to instantly re enter me easily. He continues to go at me with my arms and legs around him he's beginning to lose control and with his hands on the wall either side of my head he fills me up and I can feel his warm come inside me. He steadies then pulls out of me and sets me back on the floor. With a smile he hands me my shirt and trousers whilst giving up on his shirt with only one button intact and just puts his vest back on to cover the scars on his back.

I can tell time has passed quite a lot by how the sun has moved across the window so I quickly arrange my clothes and hair and disappear out the door leaving Daryl and rush across to the other wing of the prison to where Maggie is cooking dinner, I apologise and tell a white lie that I had to help Daryl by clearing the fence by the yard of some walkers that were getting a bit too close, well I did have to help him of sorts. Daryl then comes swanning into the kitchen and swipes a couple of pieces of vegetables that I am chopping and as he brushes past I can smell the aroma of sex and become all flush again. Maggie turns around to put a large pot of stew on the cooker and Daryl whispers in my ear "I think I need a shower later" and wanders back out to join the others and I have to ignore the wetness that has appeared in my panties again and carry on with dinner, damn that man but I feel like things could be more exciting from now on.