Chapter 4

'I have to tell someone, I can't just keep it to myself'
(Phone beeps)
Unknown: well I got a surprise for you my dear, turn on your tv
Kayla turns on her tv.
Reporter: Louis Henderson man slaughtered into bits, police finds no evidence.
Kayla turns off the tv.
Kayla: you killed him.
Unknown: never did I have my ways.
Kayla: I will find you and when I do your phone will be the last thing you see.
Unknown: ooooo I'm scared now, but the more people that's finding this out they die and you will soon be in danger.
She throw her phone and swat down to the floor and cried,she leaned against the wall. She stopped and got up and walked towards the mirror and looked closely at the word. she went to her closet and took out a box and put on her bed. she digs through the box and finds the yearbook. she looks through the signatures people wrote in her book.She compared the hand writing to each signature. She then found a tape. she went to the living room and placed the tape in the VCR.
(Girls laugh)
Katlin: okay ladies lets reflect on our memories".
Kayla: I think that we should all just go crazy, and finish this vodka.
Girls: YEAH
They each took it to the head.
Katlin: babe put the camera down and get some to drink.
Kayla grabs him to the room.
Katlin: okay girls where did he go.
Laura: I think their in there.
She opens the door and Kayla's on top of him.they close the door.
The video stops.
Kayla: its katlin.