Ch 1. Red lipstick Shades

// HAI Everyone 😁. I wrote this because I'm bored. I already had an vision for a story like this but i choose to make it a Bts FF//

Beginning:At friends House
"Y/N , If you don't get out that bathroom, were gonna be late" Rose, your best friend says while knocking on her bathroom door. "One more minute" You say While placing a beanie on your head. You walked out the bathroom to see Rose's face look in Suprise.

"Your wearing makeup, you don't do that" Rose added when you started to chuckle. "I know, I just felt like it let's go " You Said while walking to the door. "Strange " Rose thought to herself as she heads to the door. "You driving " You asked Rose when she says she called an uber. Minutes go by when the uber driver finally pulled up. Both the girls Enter the black car. They make small talk with the driver. 10 Minutes later, they pull up to the house party.

Party: Wall hogger

You and Rose both walk into the house. It's filled with teenagers and vodka, two thing you disliked. "It smells weird " You told Rose as you try to move around the sea of people. "It's a party , have some fu-"Rose tried to say when someone cut her off saying CHUG CHUG CHUG . Next thing you see is a circle around Rose. "Imma be in the kitchen " You Said while walking away from the crowd. You found the kitchen and you standed near a wall. You put your headphones in and ignored the party. All of a sudden you feel a hand on your shoulder.

A boy, taller than you, brown hair, brown eyes, fair skin, nice style and nice attitude. "What are you doing here, the party's over there " The boy says while pointing to the dance floor. "I don't do parties " You added while Putting your head down. Then suddenly, this unknown boy took your hat and started running. "Hey COME BACK " You yelled while running after him. "He suddenly came to a stop , making you bump into him making you fall to the ground.

"Such a clumsy cutie" The boy said while pulling you up. You start blushing slightly when another boy and Rose came up to you two. "Looks like Jungkook meet his girl" The other boy added as Rose laughed. "Really, Y/N a clumsy, shy, weriod, Netflix marathon at 3-" Rose was cut off by you hit her arm." Shut up Rose" You Said after hitting her arm.

" Suga , I ain't coming back home" Jungkook told Suga when he grabbed your arm "Be careful, don't get her pregnant " Suga  said while walking away. "PREGNANT WHAT" you thought to yourself as Jungkook pulled you up the stairs. You and Jungkook stoped in front of a bedroom and looked at you. "Look, I don't know who you are or what you plan to do but I'm not just an one night st- " You was cut off by Jungkook kissing you.

"See, you lucky your cute, I would have had you by now " Jungkook added while kissing your hand. All of a sudden his phone rings. "What do you want" Jungkook answered his phone in anger. "I told you I was going somewhere, I don't have to stay with you all the time" Jungkook added while holding your hand. He hungry the phone and handed you a piece of paper. "See you later Y/N" Jungkook said while running down the stairs. "WAIT WHAT" You Said while attempting to chase after him.

At home: Letter

You ran to your door as soon as you got home. You unlocked your door and waved goodbye to Rose. You say on your couch and open the piece of paper . It's was a note. It's says:

HEY IF YOU READ THIS THEN CALL THIS NUMBER
954#######

"Maybe I should call, or maybe I should just ignore" you thought to yourself.