Surprise

Prompt: Harry and Ron surprise Hermione and Ginny while they are at Hogwarts. (Takes place after the war.)

Hermione and Ginny made their decision to go back and finish their studies at Hogwarts. Ron and Harry decided they wanted to work, Ron helping George with the joke shop and Harry as an auror for the Ministry of Magic. They never really got to see each other that often with their busy classes and work schedules. Harry realized after months that he missed Ginny dearly and Ron missed Hermione dearly that they should surprise their girlfriends.
With Harry and Ron,
Harry- Mate. I have an idea.
Ron- Yes?
Harry- We can surprise Mione and Ginny this weekend.
Ron- That's a brilliant idea mate but how are we going to get them to come without them knowing we are coming?
Harry- Minerva could help us.
Ron- Where are we going to take them?
Harry- Room of Requirement.
Ron- I like that. Let's do it. I kinda miss Mione and her wit these days.
Harry- I'm gonna tell her you said that.
Ron- No you're not you git!
Harry ran away from Ron as he chased him around Grimmauld Place.

With Hermione and Ginny,
They were sitting in the common room doing their homework together by the fire.
Ginny- I miss Harry.
Hermione- I miss Ron as well.
Ginny- I wish they would've came back here with us.
Hermione- Yes but then we wouldn't be spending all this time together.
Ginny- True and without you, who would make sure I was doing my Potions homework during Qudditch time?
Hermione laughed as she playfully pushed Ginny's shoulder.

Days later,
Minerva gladly agreed to help Harry and Ron for their plan for Hermione and Ginny. All they needed was Minerva to do her part of the plan then they would be waiting in the Room of Requirement for their girls to arrive.
Hermione and Ginny were walking in the corridor to get to the Greater Hall for dinner when Minerva walked up to them.
Hermione- Hello Professor
Minerva- Hello Miss Granger, Miss Weasley. Let's talk a walk shall we.
Hermione and Ginny looked at each other with confusion.
Hermione and Ginny and Minerva started to walk down the corridor.
Minerva- I've heard that you two have been missing Mr Potter and Mr Weasley a lot lately.
Hermione and Ginny looked at each other shocked and blushing.
Ginny- Professor we umm have.
Minerva laughed at the girls getting nervous and embarrassed.
Minerva- Girls, I'm not punishing you for being in a relationship with them. I'm very happy that you two have found  young men who suit you. Young men who love you very much and would do anything for you.
Hermione and Ginny smiled at her.
Hermione- Thank you Professor, we feel the same way.
They approach the wall where the Room of Requirement is, there is a door in front of them.
Minerva- That is good because not many people get the chance to love someone as much as you four love each other. Cherish it, have fun but not too much fun and always tell them you love them.
Hermione and Ginny were now crying.
Minerva- Now now, no tears for this moment. Since it's Friday, as you know, there is a curfew, for you two ladies, make sure you are back by Sunday evening. Say hi to Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley for me.
Hermione and Ginny smiled big and hugged Professor tight.
Professor- Alright girls, enjoy yourselves, not too much though. Goodbye now.
Professor walked away as they opened the door.
They walked into the Room of the Requirement in awe of how different it looked.
It was beautiful on how the Room was everything they enjoyed. There was a kitchen and a dinner table Set up in the middle of the room. There was couches and different artwork around the place.
Hermione- This looks like one of the homes that a muggle would have, It's beautiful.
Ginny- It is though.
There were dresses on the couch, that said wear me. Hermione and Ginny laughed at but went to change in one of the rooms. Harry and Ron snuck into the area Hermione and Ginny were just in, waiting for them to come in. The girls walked in, in their dresses as the boys were stunned at their beauty:

 The girls walked in, in their dresses as the boys were stunned at their beauty:

They ran over to Harry and Ron, kissing them with passion

They ran over to Harry and Ron, kissing them with passion. After a minute or so, they pulled away and hugged them tightly.
Harry- I've missed you Gin.
Ginny- I've missed you too Harry.
Ron- Hermione you have no clue how much I've missed your wit, you hitting me, you kissing me, just all of you Mione.
Hermione- I've definitely missed all of you too Ronald.
Harry- Let's eat some food shall we.
Ron was so happy to eat the food as Hermione rolled her eyes at his antics.
They all shared their meal together as they discussed school and work. Nothing could be more perfect for them.
They finished up dinner and had one more part of the plan for them.
Harry- Okay ladies as Minerva said to you, we have until Sunday evening. So Ginny you'll be with me at Grimmauld Place and Hermione you'll be with Ron at his flat.
The girls smiled big and hugged them.
Ginny- See you Sunday Mione.
Hermione hugged her and said see you Sunday Gin.
Ron- Harry, not too much fun with my sister or you know what.
Harry nodded and smiled at him awkwardly. Hermione hugged Harry.
Harry- Have fun you two.
Hermione- Same to you two as well.
Ron glared at him jokingly as Hermione hit his shoulder and kissed his cheek as they apparted out of the Room just as Harry and Ginny did.
Hinny and Romione were together again and all was right with the world again.