Pokemon Red x Reader- 7MIH Part 1

Ever since the day you met red, you've had a crush on him. The quiet and mysterious type, a slightly built body from training at gyms, and those GORGEOUS red eyes. Since he's been on Mt.Silver for years all alone, so you decided to throw a random party at Professor Oak's lab. You invited his friend Green, Gold, and your best friend Blue.

(Your POV)

Me and Blue ran as fast as we could to the lab, just in time to set up food, drinks, and added a little pizzaz with streamers. (Got a problem?) He never replied to your text, so he worried me a bit. About a half hour later, everybody was there including Red. All of the sudden, as me and Red were hanging out at the snack table conversating, Blue stuck a hat in your face. "Come on (Name)! It'll be fun!' You grumbled and picked out of the hat anyway. You have never played 7 minutes in heaven before. Your hand felt something soft, a Pikachu plush. You blushed, knowing it was Red. He took your hand and led you into the small closet. (DUN DUN DUNNN!!!)

(Red's POV)

I've never seen (Name) like this before. I always had liked her from the start. Her (hair length) (Hair color) hair, and her mesmerizing (eye color) eyes. I had thought she would only like me as a friend, not her boyfriend. As I led her into the small, dark closet, we leaned on opposite sides of the closet. "I need to make a move," I thought. I lightly grabbed her hips and pulled her into a passionate kiss. i licked her bottom lip for entrance. She opened, and i explored her wet cave. As our tounges wrestled, I pushed her against the wall. (Name's) hand started tugging on my shirt, taking it as a signal to take ot off. Her fingers trailed up my pecs, and i moaned softly. I took off her shirt, revealing a red lacy bra. A knock on the door indicated that our seven minutes was up, and we couldn't get our shirts on in time. "I love you (name)", "I love you too" she said softly as the door opened, revealing a snickering Gold and 'Green with a camera taking pictures. "What the hell Green?!" I yelled. I took (Name's) hand and led her up to my bedroom...

This is my first story!! Comment or notify me for a part 2 lemon!!