Pokemon Red x Reader- LEMON!!!

(Recap: After 7MIH, Red took you up to his room.)

You blushed as he carried you up to his room bridal-style. He laid you down on his bed with red sheets.

"Shall i continue, or start from the beginning?"

"You're the boss" you giggled.

(YOUR POV)

As soon as i laid down on his bed, he started to rip my shirt off.

"Wow, shit, he is going really fast." you thought to yourself.

"Am i taking it too fast?" he asked worriedly.

"Ummm-" you said as you blushed feriously.

I had to take advantage, so i flipped him over on the bed. I tore his shirt and hat off, revealing his slightly-built body. I never knew we would get this intimate, I guess that automatically means i'm his girlfriend.

He pulled me in for a passionate kiss, and his hand lowered to my shorts and unzipped them, taking them off. He rubbed my toned legs, earning a moan. He laid me on the bed, as I took off his jeans. I saw a huge dint in his pants, so he was getting hornier by the minute.

(SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET REAL PEOPLE!!)

He unclasped my bra and pulled down my panties, and I could tell he liked what he saw by the way he was looking at me. I then pulled down his boxers with my teeth, revealing his huge cock. he started sucking on my nipples, making them erect and earning several cries of ecstasy from me. Then I sucked on his hard member, and after he moaned, he cummed into my mouth, and he pulled me up and laid me onto the bed, his hard cock touching my womanhood.

HE started playing with my womanhood, teasing the hell out of me.

"Stop teasing me Red;' I said huskily.

"i can do what I want with your gorgeous body, now that you're mine."

All of the hickeys on your chest proved it.

Red inserted his index finger in you, making you moan and beg him for more.

"R-red,more, and faster!!"

"Beg for it"

You begged, and finally he took your request, inserting 2 more fingers.

"(Name), I'm putting in. I cam't wait any longer."

He inserted his huge and hard cock, making your walls grow tight around him.

"Red, you're so big"

"You're so tight"

After awhile, he starting thrusting at full speed.

"RED!!! MORE!!"

He went at his fastest, and after a series of moans you two fell ontop of each other.

'(Name?)"

"Yes Red?"

"Will you marry me?"

All of the sudden my friend Abby walked in and saw us naked.

"OMFG guys you were sooo loud!!!"

"ABBY??? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??"

SHE WAS ALREADY GONE, PROBLY VOMITING DOWNSTARIS..

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!