-12: CORRUPTED NIGHTMARE

A/N: I can't believe I thought of cruel things to Kourin :( I love her so much I can't torture her :(
===

-12: CORRUPTED NIGHTMARE

===

[3rd POV]

Kourin woke up groggily, her head felt heavy and she saw that she's in her room. She doesn't remember what had happened to her, everything seemed blank.

All she could remember is that she's walking home and then nothing, Kourin doesn't understand why she would easily go unconscious.

Kourin stood up, she's still on her school uniform. Kourin looked at the desk clock and noticed it's still 6 PM. She decided to go out and looked at Suiko, Rekka, and Takuto who were eating.

"Kourin, you're awake." Takuto said as he saw her.

"What happened?" Kourin asked.

"Aichi-kun was the one who brought you here, he said you suddenly got unconscious while you were walking home. You must've been really tired." Suiko explained to her and Kourin just nodded.

Kourin sat on the chair, in which she noticed Rekka smirking at her in a teasing way. "What?" Kourin glared back.

"Oh nothing," Rekka smirked and continued to eat her food.

Kourin sighed and she ate her own food, and she started to think of something.

What happened?

It is really confusing for her, because she knew that she was doing something. But what was that? That, she doesn't know.

Kourin went back to her room to change her clothes, when she took off her clothes and she undid the tie on her hair, she felt a bit weird.

"What exactly happened? I'm not convinced that I just went unconscious... I really want to know what happened..." Kourin muttered, "I think I'll ask Aichi."

Kourin went to wear her night clothes and she lied on her bed, she took her phone and called Aichi.

"Aichi, hello?" Kourin spoke.

"Kourin-san? What's wrong?" Aichi answered.

"I just want to know what exactly happened earlier, Suiko told me I suddenly fell unconscious and you're the one who took me here."

"Oh yes, you did. I saw you about to fall so I helped you. I was worried."

Kourin nodded, but it still seem very weird for her. "Okay, thank you."

"Kourin-san, get well soon."

"I will," Kourin replied and ended the call. She closed her eyes and went to sleep.

-

"See? I did this for you and me."

Kourin heard a very familiar voice and she opened her eyes, she saw that she's on a graveyard. The graveyard was full of dead bodies, she saw blood all over the place.

"We're going to be together... when I take everyone who tries to take you away from me, I'll finish them."

Kourin looked around, she tried to find the person speaking. And the voice seemed really familiar to her.

"Who are you?" Kourin asked, she became scared.

"I love you so much."

Kourin looked around and saw a blue haired person, wearing a school uniform, yet the person is full of blood. The person went out of the dark and revealed himself; he's smiling widely at her, he started laughing.

It was Aichi, and he's holding a corpse's head. Aichi also has a knife on his other hand. "I'm not a monster, I did this for you and me." He said.

"No..." Kourin backed away from Aichi when he went near her. "Aichi..."

"There'll be no one else but you and me..." Aichi giggled.

"NO!" Kourin started to run away, yet every step she took it didn't seem like she's getting farther. She got caught and was dragged back to Aichi. Aichi held her very close to him, caressing her face with the bloody knife and he smiled at her.

"Get off of me, Aichi!"

"You're not getting away..." Aichi kissed her neck and Kourin whimpered when she felt Aichi's other hand running down on her thighs.

"Stop... stop!"

Aichi leaned to her ear and nipped on her earlobe, he then whispered. "How about we take this as another one of your corrupted nightmares?"

Kourin closed her eyes and went unconscious.
-

Kourin suddenly woke up and she was breathing heavily, her eyes widened. "What was that dream?"

Kourin remembered Aichi on her dream, he seem really scary. "No... no, it must be a dream. Aichi will never do that..." Kourin mumbled, "He'll never be like that."

Kourin looked at her window and saw the full moon, "Aichi is innocent. I shouldn't be suspecting him as one. But why?"

She doesn't understand the reason why she kept on suspecting Aichi, when she knew that Aichi is an innocent person. Her dream wasn't helping her either, whether it was because of her suspicion on Aichi. Or she must be dreaming things she shouldn't.

Kourin wanted to know answers, her questioning so many things are just bugging her mind. She wants to know, and she wants to understand.

-

END OF CHAPTER 12