Victory and hugs

*Liz P.O.V*

I watched in horror as Tony fell through the portal and Thor catch him. Me and Steve ran to him as Thor and Hulk were already there. We tried to get him up and Sebastian and Grell came up behind us. The Hulk roared very loud. Then Tony woke up with a gasp."Please tell me nobody kissed me. Have any of you tried shawarma? There's one a block down. I don't what it is but I want to try." Tony said."Were not down yet." Steve said. We still needed to get Loki and he after Hulk gave him that beat down, he ain't going nowhere. Nat and Clint were waiting for us when walked up there. When Loki woke up we all put our guns in his and he surrendered.

*One day later*

We all decided to meet in a park to go our separate ways. We all shook hands with Thor and I gave him a hug and whispered good luck. I looked at Loki and smiled. I waved goodbye to Loki and Thor as they left to go home. I looked at Sebastian and Grell. Grell kept trying to hug Sebastian, but he kept moving out of the way. I walked towards them and smiled."Sebastian. Grell. Where are you two going now?" I asked them."Going back to hell to see if the king has any more work for us." Sebastian said as he looked at Grell. Sebastian came up to me and kissed my head."I love you my sister. Forever and always. I will see you soon." Sebastian said. I told him I loved him too and smiled at Grell."Take good care of my brother Grell. And if he's being mean, just hug him till he can't breathe." I said to Grell. They opened a portal to hell and left. Tony and Steve shook hands then Tony and Banner got into Tony's car and drove away. I hugged Nat and Clint then they left too. It was just me and Steve."Where you going now Soldier?" I ask him."I don't know yet. Do you wanna come?" Steve asked."Sure. I have nothing else to do so why not?" I said as I went on his bike behind him. He drove off and we rode for hours. I knew finally I would have a purpose besides eating souls like the demon I am.

A/N

Huro Huro how are my lovely peeps doing today. Unfortunately I'm going to end this story and start a new one about Bucky Barnes and a character named Lexi Ackerman sister off Levi Ackerman. Lexi has short black hair with bright blue eyes and is also short. Lexi and Levi are part of a special team in the army called the Survey Corps with Levi's wive Petra. I will make an A/N explaining more about the story when I start it. See u later