My Repercussion

Erza gently breathed on my neck, causing me to wake up and slowly open my eyes.
I must have rolled over on my side and cuddled her in my sleep, because I remember that she was the one cuddling me instead of the opposite that was happening in this very blissful moment.

I made sure to keep my eyes shut when removing myself from her bed. If I'd kept them open..I'm afraid I wouldn't get any work done with her breasts on my mind all day.

I put the cover over her chest and walked to her dresser and took out a random shirt.

I sat on the bed and brushed her hair behind her ear and gently shook her shoulder.

"Erza, it's morning already. Wake up." I whispered to her.

She leaned up, holding the cover close to her chest.

"Good morning. It looks like you've healed. Thank goodness." Erza smiled.

"It's all thanks to you. You found me and helped me to your home and got Wendy to heal me. Then you kept me warm all night. I'm happy there's someone like you in this world." I kissed her cheek. "Thank you, Erza. I should get going now, my calendar for the next two weeks is going to be full." I winked and waved goodbye before leaving her shirt beside her and leaving.

-

Erza sat there, holding her cheek and smiling.

-

I buried my face in my palms, hiding my embarrassed expression as I walked down the girls hall.

'What possessed me to kiss her cheek..? How very bold of me.' I said to myself.

I put my hands in my pockets and sighed as I looked at the ground.

A pleasant smile appeared on my lips.

"Well..I should notify master of my task." I went to rest my wrist on my sword but it wasn't there.

I immediately stopped and looked at my waist.

"W-Where did it go!?" I panicked, trying to think where I last had it.

I used Erza's magic and reached my hand into another dimension and pulled my sword out.

I sighed a breath of relief.

"Thank goodness..thought I lost you there for a second." I looked at the handle of the blade, on it was writing that read, 'Sakura'.

"Sakura.." I said.

I strapped my sword to my waist and proceeded to the guild hall.

-

*knock knock*

"Come in." A raspy voice said.

I entered master's office.

"Sit." Master pointed at the chair in front of me.

"Wendy tells me you were badly ill last night. How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Good, thank you for asking. It was just odd that I started feeling very sick out of nowhere." I said.

"Its most likely a repercussion of taking so much magic in one day. Try keeping track of how many people's magic you take and take one less than you did yesterday. If that doesn't work then take two less than you did yesterday. If that doesn't work then keep going down." Master said.

"Right, thank you." I said.

"How is your task going?" Master asked.

"I've plundered all of the Dragon Slayer's magic. Though Laxus and Gajeel weren't as willing as Wendy and Natsu. I don't blame them though. Honestly, I'm glad they decided to fight me for their magic." I said.