Finally

It was a very beautiful day for a walk. The sun was shining, but it was not as hot as it looked like. As if the wind understood him, it blew gently against his face. Being in his wolf form, Jinho moved his paws freely in the forest, following to anywhere that his foots would bring him to.

  Never in his lifetime he had ever felt this free, not even when he was a loner wolf before he was accepted in his pack. It was as if like, he had gained the actual freedom in his life that he had been finding for years. His heart felt empty, but not that bad emptiness. It was something else. The emptiness that he felt, made his heart at ease, there was not even a single worry stuck in his head. His head, his body, his everything felt very light that he thought he might be flying anytime.

  Being so free made him wanted to run, as fast as he could run. He wanted to run until he tire his own body, until he ran out of energy to run and have a rest anywhere he wanted. It felt so good when he had nothing in his head, that he could finally breathe properly after years living in a life where the air tasted bitter than wild mushroom. He breathe in the air with a smile.

  What a free life.

  As his legs sprinted across trees and branches, Jinho could not feel the ground anymore. All he know at that moment was to have an endless run but before he know it, his body stopped by force, as if there was a strange pull that made his legs stopped working and fixed at one place.

  And then he could feel it. There was unexplainable strange feeling creeped inside his chest, as if he just experienced the best moment in his life. As if he just caught the best deer, all by himself, using his skills and strength. But the thing is, he did not feel really good about it. He just felt uncomfortable.

   He felt a sudden euphoric in his body, but anxious at the same time.

  The most unfortunate thing was, he could not find the exact reason for it.

  He shifted uncomfortably on his spot, trying to find anything that could make his heart stop beating so crazily that he thought, he might go crazy if it would not stop. His eyes wondered wildly, while his breath went heavier as time goes by.

  "It's so strange." He mumbled to himself as he rested his his palm on his chest. He has yet changed to his wolf form but those strange feeling made him wanted to shift, in hope that it could decrease the anxiousness a bit.

  Unfortunately, it couldn't.

  His body would not cooperate with his brain and continued making him felt fatigue with those strange agitating feeling inside him. He was already in his wolf form, did not actually realize what change had happened to him as he brought his pace, four legged to the river bank. Those running he had just now had made him thirsty and nothing would tastes better than the fresh, crystal clear water from the river.

  His thirst really went away as he gulped down the water, passed down his throat.

  For a while, he forgot about his body that acted strange a while ago.

  He let out a satisfied groan right after he finished drinking, feeling all fresh again after having the strange fatigue all over his muscle. Having those stranger feeling inside his skin made him felt like being in agony. He was slightly grateful that it was gone.

  Too bad, it was not long when the anxiousness came back, and it was stronger this time making his fur to stand as if he was experiencing goosebumps, except the fact that wolf didn't have goosebumps.

  His heart jumped in surprise when he heard footsteps sound coming into his direction. In instinct, his body moved swiftly towards nearby bushes, doesn't matter if the bush was too close as long as he could hide himself.