Chapter Seven

Daya's P.O.V.

Alpha Kaden Damon Stone is my mate.

Holy Shit. The most feared Alpha around is my mate. The person who gave order to murder my pack. The hottest person I have ever laid my eyes on. The same person who is hugging me, butt naked, and nuzzling my neck.

And it feels so good. It feels like a thousand fireworks were lit up inside my body. Sparks were flowing through me. Shivers ran threw my spine at the feel of his hands on my body.

I gave into the hug, bringing myself out of the state of shock of this Alpha being mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his body closer and closed my eyes loving this moment... But I think bringing him closer in his naked state was a bad idea. He groaned and I felt something hard poking my thigh.

I quickly unwrapped my hands, pushing him away, blushing furiously. I looked down keeping my eyes on my shoes. Welp. That was embarrassing. I heard a deep husky chuckle come from him. My head snapped up at the sound. I looked around me, remembering that there were a group of wolves, but no one was around us, besides someone walking up to him handing him some basket ball shorts.

"Damn dude, put that thing away." The guy spook blocking his eyes and shoving the pants in Kaden's hands.

"Shut up." Kaden grumbled putting on the shorts he was given.

The boy, or shall I say man, giving him the shorts was very attractive, but not as attractive as Kaden. He looks to be the same height as him, around 6'2". This man has the most in unique green eyes I have ever seen. The are light green but if you look at them side ways they look like a pale blue. He is light skinned with brown curly hair.

"I'm Kaden Stone and this is my Beta James Miller." My mate spook, reaching out and grabbing my hand. Who wouldn't know who he is.

"Daya, Daya Crystal Grace" I spook softly.

"I could have introduced my self man. I'm James Miller and the Beta of the Crimson Moon Pack." James exaggerated, reaching out for my hand to shake.

Kaden rolled his eyes sending James a warning look. I took his hand shaking it.

"Well, it was nice to meet you back toddals." He exclaimed, waving me goodbye and shifted running away.

I don't feel awkward at all... Kaden turned his attention back to me, my hand still in his. He turned around and started walking towards the direction James ran off in.

"So what pack did you come from?" He asked, breaking the silence that was created between us.

"Um...The Blue Moon Pack." I said not sure if I should let him know that he just killed my whole pack nearly five hours ago.

His head snapped to me taken aback from what I just said. He put his head down scratching the back of his neck.

"...Sorry?" He spook after a while but it sounded more like a question. I don't really care about what happened to my pack so I'm not angry with him.

"It's okay." I breathed. I dont think he says sorry alot.

"So what was your ranking." He went on.

Should I tell him? The truth is going to come out anyways, so I should just come out and say it. But I'm afraid that he won't want me anymore. That he would see that I'm weak. I took deep breath and uttered,

"I was an Omega. But my father was the Beta...After my first shift I was treated bad. I don't know why." My head was down, still being pulled by Kaden.

I didn't look up to see his reaction and he didn't say anything. I know he needs someone strong to help run his pack. A strong Luna. Unlike me. But instead of digging deeper, he kept asking me questions.

"How old are you?" He questioned.

"17 but my birthday is in a week or so. How old are you?" I asked back. I think I'm warming up to him. I'm not as nervous as I was when I first meet him.

"I just turned 20 last week." He answered. I nodded my head, unconsciously swinging out hands back and forth.

As we kept walking and answering and asking questions, we reached a huge house. More like a mansion. And I thought my old pack house was big. I can tell this is the pack house. Kaden noticed my amazement and smirked at me.

"You like it?" He chuckled. I blushed nodding my head.

"This house is amazing." I gushed. I have never seen anything like this in person.

He tugged at my hand pulling to the house. Once at the door he pulled me inside and I'm greeted by a group of people. Maybe about 30 that's walking around the living room. I'm not very good with people. They all quited down and turned toward us.

Some of them sneered at me because they could smell that I'm a rouge but I'm used to it so I'm not bothered. Kaden growled at them and they all scattered. Except one.

"Babbbbyyyy! Where have you been?" A girl said jumping into Kaden' s arms.

What the hell?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I will update two to three times a week. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to...

Vote💥
Comment💭
Share💌
Follow👣

P.S. Not Edited