Preston x Shy! Reader

Ok so im not good at portraying characters i dont know too much so i had to watch his episode again 😅~3rd Person POV:)It was the night of Romeo and Juliet II: Love Resurrected and you couldn't be more nervous

~
3rd Person POV
:)
It was the night of Romeo and Juliet II: Love Resurrected and you couldn't be more nervous. Considering you were the only other camper with a passion for theater Preston, you're long term crush, had picked you to be the assistant director. As Preston walked on stage to talk to the audience you stood by his side twiddling you thumbs nervously once and awhile taking shy glances at him. "With that note my assistant director has a few words! (N) if you please!~" With a blush on your face you talked to the crowd. "I hope you have as much fun watching this as I helped direct it. Also I'd like to thank Preston for letting me be apart of this." With a now extreme blush and a gentle smile you walked off the stage with Preston. "You do know...that you were also a big inspiration for this. It wasn't just me." You looked absolutely awkward all fidgety and a blushing mess. "Uh...w-well — I mean uh—" He cut off your awkward stammering with the most beautiful sentence. "You don't have to say anything. You don't have to love me back, but just know. I love you more than Juliet loves Romeo, than Elizabeth loves Alexander, and much more than I love theatre." This was such an extreme shock that you're body couldn't take the heat from your face and passed out, but when you woke up in the infirmary. You rushed out to find Preston. You found him unable to concentrate on the scene before him. "I love you too," you whispered from behind him. Preston twisted his body towards you and gave you a tight hug. "I'm uh sorry for making you... y'know pass out," he aaid awkwardly. You kissed his cheek, "Well now it's fair," you whispered once again as he fainted. But less than a minute later you felt the effects of that adrenaline and kinda wanted to die of embarrassment.