chap. 5

Finally getting done with vocal and dance practice the members went out to eat. The others have started noticing that Jungkook and Taehyung being clingy to the golden maknae, not questioning it but noticing it. But when they got home Hoesok wanted to know why.

"Hey guys, can I have a word with you two?" asked Hoesok. The three looked at each other before standing up. "Just the two of you." pointing at Taehyung and Jungkook. Stopping in his steps Jimin went back to sit back down on the couch. Hoesok pulled the two younger ones into the hallway and said "What the hell is up with you guys, your practically clinging to the poor kid!" he whispered yelled. After a awkward minute of silence Jungkook Finally spoke up. 

"We've felt that we haven't spent enough time with him, so this is our way of showing our love." explained Jungkook, Taehyung nodding in agreement. "I get it you want to show your love but your keeping him from the rest of us, I haven't been able to spend time with him in a week!" complained Hoesok. 

Both bowing they apologized and went back out to the living room. Hoesok sat next to Jimin and cuddled him through out the movie.
---------------------------------------------------------
"Hyung! Let's go already!" Yelled Jimin. Hoesok came running out of his room screaming bloody murder. "What happened?!" Asked Jimin. "There is a snake in my room!" Panicked Hoesok. Realizing it was just a silly prank Jimin broke out laughing. "Its not Funny! You know I hate snakes!" Argued Hoseok.

"Let's go." said Jimin still laughing. A few minutes later they past by a pet store and Jimin could not take his eyes off of the kittens. "Hobi-hyung can we get one?" begged Jimin. "Sweetie we already have a dog at home we don't need a cat." said the older. "please? Minnie needs a friend to play with!" Argued backed the younger of the pair. Sighing and giving up they walk into the pet shop and Jimin immediately ran to the baby kittens awing at them. "Hobi can we get that one?" pointing at a grey face and white bodied munchkin. "yeah lets get that one." Smiling Jimin picked up the stubby legged kitten and cuddled it. Paying for the little one they left the shop and headed home. 

Walking into the dorm everyone looked up seeing the pair carrying the baby kitten. They all ran to Jimin wanting to see the new member of the family. "Whats her name?" asked Jin. "Her name is Mo-chi, she's Minnie's new friend." Smiled Jimin. "You sure Minnie will like her?" worried Yoongi.  Nodding Jimin would make sure they would be best friends. Setting Mo-chi down Minnie came running into the room. She looked at Mo-chi then looked at Jimin confused. "Shes your new friend Minnie, say hi!" The small Corgi walked up to Mo-chi and sniffed her, Confusion soon turned into excitement knowing she as a new friend to play with. "Look they're already bonding!" Chimed Jungkook. 

"I told you guys they would become friends!" Stated Jimin. Everyone nodded and went back to whatever they were doing. Jimin sat on the floor with the new friend and played with them. Soon that tired him and Jin picked him up and set him down for a nap. "Sweet dreams my baby doll." whispered Jin kissing his forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyy guys I know its been a while since ive updated but I'm back! Also if you want to help me write this DM me at my Instagram or just message me on here. My Instagram is in my bio and also I make crappy covers so if someone wants to help me with that that would be greeeeeeeat - Mama Kayla 👑