Chapter Two: Chasing!

It was a nice, sunny, and actually a kind of normal morning in Attack On Titan Jr. High. You, Eren, Mikasa, Connie, Jean and Sasha were nonchalantly chatting during homeroom. Sasha took a bite of her pocky stick, and looked at the empty desk next to her. "Whoever sits at that desk never shows up!" she said. Eren turned to her, "Oh, Armin? He hates the cold, so during the winter he just stays home." "But it's already spring!" Connie exclaimed. "How warm does it have to be for him to come to school?" Jean asked. Mikasa spoke in annoyance, "He needs to start thinking about his attendance record." Eren got up on his feet and thought for a minute, "Wonder if he's okay, let's drop bye and check on him after class!" You got up from your desk and walked closer to Eren. "Do you think I could come with you and Mika, Eren?" you asked. Eren smiled brightly, "Of course! You can finally meet Armin too!" It was nice for a good two seconds, till' lovely old Mr. Keith came to town.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!?!"

"Oh god not him again! He's really scary!" you thought nervously to yourself.

"Mr. Keith!" Everyone exclaimed. The man scowled, "CAN YOU KIDS EXPLAIN WHY YOU'RE THE ONLY ONES WHO HAVEN'T SIGNED UP FOR A CLUB YET!??!?!?!!" Eren faced the grumpy old troll, "Oh right. Sir, is there a club devoted to beating up titans? Cause I would join that in a heartbeat." Sasha inhaled the rest of her pocky and sighed. "Well that was certainly an Eren response." she smiled.

"EREN YAEGER!!!!"

Eren: "SIR?!?"

*cue fiery/angry backround*

"Y'all better find a club quick before I cut one of you. And if I don't cut you, i'll place you in whatever god damn club I WANT. IS THAT CLEAR?" he threatened. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AOmH5pNEdk

*time skip brought to you by levi's flying mop*

You, Mikasa, and Eren walked out of the convenience store. Eren was carrying a plastic bag with what seemed like steam coming out of it. "Eren, what's inside that bag?" you asked. Eren faced you and smiled, "Meat buns and amazake! If a grab-bag of these doesn't get him out of the house, nothin' will!" The three of you continued strolling down to Armin's place, unaware of the Titan behind you. You ringed the doorbell, "Hello? Anyone hom-" you were cut off by a titan.

A really tall one too.

Oh shoot.

You gasped in shock as the titan grabbed you along with the bag of Armin's goodies. "THE MEAT BUNS! AND Y/N!" Eren exclaimed. "Hey! Give us back the meat buns and amzake! A friend ours needs them you jerk!" You scolded. The titan shook it's head no.

Cheese and sprinkles. 

"YOU MONSTER!" Eren yelled in anger as he ran to the titan. "EREN, Y/N!" Mikasa called out. "GIVE Y/N AND THE MEAT BUNS BACK NOW! THEY DON'T BELONG TO YOU!" Eren screeched. "TASTE MY IRON FIST YOU SON OF A BITC-" Eren quickly shut up when a small figure came up from behind and knocked out the titan. 

"The wings of freedom..." Eren whispered.

He caught you in his arms bridal style, along with the meat buns and amazake. You looked up to the person's face and realized who he was.

"Levi?"

Levi's p.o.v

I was casually walking down the street with my newly purchased cleaning materials from the store, and everything was kind of nice and peaceful.

Then a fucking titan was standing in the middle of the fucking road.

Tch, disgusting bastard.

And well, er, um you know the rest.

Seems like two brats and Y/N were robbed by the titan.

It's not like I care about the robbing part, but that dumbass pervert titan was holding Y/N.

Not on my watch. 

I knocked out the giant jackass and caught Y/N, while one of the brats caught the bag of stolen goods.

I held the beauty in my arms , her e/c orbs sparkling in the sunlight. Holy shit, her skin was soft too, and her h/c hair was as smooth as silk. She was so gorgeous, I couldn't help but stare.

Then I realized I was staring at her like a total creep for a good minute.

"Uh.. Levi?" Y/N said in a concerned tone. Being the complete nervous mess I was, I snapped out of my daze and started blushing madly. However, I spoke as clear as I could. "Oh, my apologies. Are you okay? Did the titan do anything to hurt you?" Y/N laughed. "I'm fine Levi, really. But thank you for your concern!" she smiled in reassurance. I smiled a little bit, "Anytime." I said.

She doesn't know how amazing her smile can make someone feel.

Eren's p.o.v

I see Y/N with this short guy, who she seems to know very well.

I don't know WHO he is,

But I already don't like him.

My blood is starting to boil and I don't know why.

I'm angry.

Mikasa's p.o.v

Eren's angry. I can tell due to his non-stop eyebrow twitching. 

"One more eyebrow twitch and i'll send you over to the moon."

He stop's.

Y/N 's p.o.v I guess???

Levi turn's around, still carrying you in his arms. "Hey, you two! This is the part where you tell me what's going on!" Eren thought for a minute, then stated " That does it, I'm joining whatever club this jackass is in! Don't you see! This is how i'll own my titan fighting skills!!" Mikasa was quiet for a moment, but then spoke up. "Then I'm gonna join it too." "Ugh what! No way! Forget about it! I'm not tying to drag you in!" While Mikasa and Eren were arguing Levi offered you a cup of tea, which you gladly accepted. 

It tastes like berries with a hint of hibiscus! You reflected happily.

Levi separated the teacup from his lips and groaned in annoyance. 

"S'cuse me, still kinda waiting on an explanation here...!" Eren sweatdropped but talked, "Uh sir! Mind if I ask what club you belong to?" "It's official name is none of your damn business." 

Wha

Levi put you down, "See you soon." You waved goodbye as he jumped over to an old and scolded him for not treating a futon  properly. 

"We ought to go see if Armin's home." Eren suggested.

END FOR NOW

y'all it's 4:04 am and i'm so tired send help

pt.2 will be finished lovelies!