Chapter 2--- Surprise

Blyke's P.O.V

I was awoken by the sudden sound of the door being opened. He was there. Standing and smiling like a maniac. I got up and realized that the rope that tied me to the chair was gone. I was alone. Nothing else. No things. Just me and the darkness. Then, he dragged me outside the room and held me a mask.

"You have to put this mask on, got that dimwit? I want you to keep your face hidden from them." he laughed again. I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't involve me saying anything nor giving out my expressions. Actually, I like this mask. It'll make me hide my expressions more. I grabbed the mask and put it on. It only revealed my eyes, and holes for me to breathe.

"You'd love my surprise for you! It's our birthday present to you! Happy birthday, you douche." he pushed me inside a room. There reveals five people. Two girls and three boys. They look like the same age as me.

"I kidnapped them for you! You should be thankful!" I mentally rolled my eyes. They were unconscious.

"Look at them, so peaceful and all! Go and have a look at their faces." I went to them slowly. The three boys weren't familiar to me. They're all good looking. Varsity players? The boys were wearing varsity jackets. I looked at the girl. She's wearing glasses. She's cute and she's smiling. I wonder why she's smiling. She looks elegant and innocent at the same time. She's sexy but she's cute too. She's very beautiful, too. I don't even know why I thought of that. I moved on to the next girl and I was shock as hell. What the f*ck is she doing here?

"Do you like it? I brought your sister for you, too! We know she misses you! So we took the opportunity and invited her in for your birthday!" he cheered like a kid when in fact he's a masochist. Aren't they kidnapping them?

I waited for them to wake up while he went out and prepared the rest of the 'surprise'. The three boys woke up first then the girls second. The girl's eyes were beautiful. They were sparkling like there's million of stars here when in fact there was none.

"Sh*t! Where the hell are we?!" the tallest amongst them punched the wall angrily.

"Vesk, calm down will you?" Is he refering to that tall guy? The other guy tried to calm him down but failed. I studied his height and I seem to be taller than him.

"Laze? Really? If you're trying to calm me down, it's not working. Even Juyhn is silent there!" I now seem to know their names.

"Will you guys shut up?!" that Juyhn couldn't take it anymore. I just remember my first day here.

"Stop fighting, okay?! We girls are suppose to be the one panicking and yet it's the other way around!" my sister scolded them. I remember everything she did. And, I was not happy about it all. If I could only show them my mask referring that I was here, but I can't.

"Kermi, stop! It won't do as any better if we keep on arguing." I hated her name, her everything. Why did they even brought them here. Then, my eyes shot wide.

Flashback

"If you're still not gonna react after I do this to you, then my decision is final." he drilled two holes on each of my foot. I gritted my feet. Inside my flesh, I could feel the drill still moving. He drilled my feet in and out, completely making two perfect holes. After he drilled me, he put a rope inside my feet in the holes and tied it. He dragged me outside and I realized we were outside the house. I didn't mutter a thing nor gave him any expressions, but deep inside it hurts. I can bear with it now after three years or them torturing me. There's a tree on the left end of the backyard. I now also realized that we don't have any neighbors. Now I know why nobody rescued me even when I was screaming the sh*t out of me. He climbed the tree, tied the rope on a branch then he came down.