Trust No One

AYDEN

BEFORE 5:00

4:00

"Hey guys! Good news! Teachers said we could go home! They are preparing for whatever it is they are working on! So… it seems like we could party earlier than planned huh?" Andre announces. Everyone else cheers and the "POPULAR KIDS" are laughing and chatting about this thing going on at Andre's place.

"What's the commotion about?" I ask Caroline and she smiles so wide, her yellow teeth can be seen.

Disgusting

"Andre's throwing a party at his place! Wanna come?" she invites me but I turned her down.

"Nah. Not interested."

"Okay. By the way, how are you feeling about Ryan's… you know..." I glared at her and she runs off with the other guys. "SORRY!" she screams before she finally leaves.

HOW ON EARTH DID SHE GET POPULAR? SHE'S NOT THE TYPE TO BE ONE. AND SHE'S ANNOYING.

The door suddenly opens and Justine enters carrying 5 thick books. Dude, is she gonna read all that? That's crazy.

"Umm. What's going on?" she asks me softly while biting her lip.

"Classes are canceled. Don't ask me why, I have no idea." I answer her and carry my bag. I then leave the room.

"Thanks." she whispers and she walk towards her seat and stuffed her books inside the bag. I walk towards the parking lot and approached my car. Then I notice Princess enter the school again.

Why isn't she at Andre's place?

Well, not like I care. I entered my car and drove towards the hospital. Where Andrea is. I just get the feeling that she knows who killed my bro. I just know that she knows. She just won't tell the truth, I don't know why but I'll ask her no matter what. After that, I can live peacefully again.

Without all this mess.

--

"Hey… how are you And? (short for Andrea) Are you feeling well?" she looks at me with wide eyes and a worried expression.

"What's the matter? Is there something wrong?" I ask out of curiosity. I have seen her worried before but not this much. She is extremely anxious, she's shaking all over. I guess I chose the bad time to ask her. I was about to say good bye but she suddenly speaks.

"She's one of you. She's one of us."

"What do you mean?" I ask her anxiously. Is she referring to my brother's killer? She stands up and grips my shirt.

"I saw her. Her mask fell down. I saw her. Ayden, I saw her. She told me to keep it a secret but I can't take it! The police are asking me and I wanted to tell them, but I can't! She said she 'd kill me if I would! But I can't take it, so I'm telling you now! I don't know her name because I never bothered knowing everyone's name but I am definitely sure she's one of us! She could be any girl in our class. She's one of us. She's one of us! DO YOU HEAR ME, AYDEN?! SHE'S ONE OF US! SHE'S ONE OF US! I'LL TELL YOU THIS BEFORE SHE COMES CHASING ME! BEFORE SHE KILLS ME! I'LL TELL YOU THIS! MAKE HER PAY! MAKE HER PAY! MAKE HER PAY! DO YOU HEAR ME, AYDEN!? MAKE HER PAY! NO MATTER WHAT, YOU HAVE TO MAKE HER PAY!!! MAKE HER P-" Her grip on my shirt loosens and Andrea starts to feel dizzy. The nurse gets the injection and calms her down. Andrea looks at me as tears fall down her eyes. "I-I'm not the only one." Her statement brought me back to reality. I was so shocked I couldn't think clearly.

"What do you mean you're not the only one?" I gulped hard as she opens her mouth to speak. "Brad-- he saw… he didn't know about-- o-our l-l-little secret-- he j--ust saw- that's--a-ll--" And she passes out.